1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Profile Master

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AKAnatomyBob, Jun 4, 2007.

  1. Hey all. Looking for a tool called a "Profile Master" seen used at the World show. Any leads would be helpful. THANX!
  2. still lookig for a profile master. It looks like a big comb with long nails.

  3. driller

    driller Guest

    Try searching for a contour gauge. You can buy them at any hardware store, been around for years.

    $10 at Sears
  4. Thak you. Searching for the right name VS an old brand name for a "contour gauge" helped alot. I get so frustrated with some forms after mounting a peice and seeing one side being out of ballance or off set.