1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW # 37

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by jeremy, Sep 23, 2013.

1. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Howdy folks sorry Im getting a late start. Been super busy, we just finished the Pendleton Round up where our little town goes from about 20,000 to around 80,000-90,000 over night for a week long cowboy Mardi Gras as we host one of the worlds longest and largest Rodeos ( The Pendleton Roundup) that goes for a whole week. We usually run around 8-10 calls a day at the firehouse but during this week we run 3-4 times that in a 24 hour period. Just got off a structure fire yesterday AM where 5 lost there lives....including three small children. Been alot going on lately round here but ive been lurking from time to time on the bird forums.... Anyways busy busy busy...... Matt shot me message said i was up again for the BOTW so here we go. I have been mounting tons of wholesale lately but have done a few custom pieces so i have some to share. Ill start off with these few. enjoy....hope to see many birds from all levels posted up. Lets have great week with BOTW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here's a couple of roosters I finished today.I'm keeping one for myself and one is for sale. :p

Attached Files:

3. babak

babak Active Member

great start !!
    nice roosters birdstuffer!!

4. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

I'd keep the bottom one...

5. Great Horned Owl...

Attached Files:

6. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Nice habitat on that bottom rooster!

7. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Love the work

8. I did keep the bottom one.It's on my dining room table!

9. brazosboyt

brazosboyt Member

Are those greylags or juvi specs. Heading to holland Wednesday to hunt. Greylags are on the list.

10. jeremy

Nope they are just Juvi specs, I took several of those in last year from different folks

Great looking Roosters Birdstuffer, did you cast the heads your self. They look great

Thats a neat piece Tim, Ive still not done a owl in the 13 years ive been at it, looks like you get a few in each year. Great job

here is another recent Juvi spec out the door.... and a couple recent wholesale Eiders

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. The heads I got from Tony Finazzo. :)

12. OOS

OOS New Member

Bean Goose from me

Attached Files:

• ????.jpg
      ????.jpg
      File size:
      114.7 KB
      Views:
  13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My wife's first "solo" standing and flying birds.

14. JBird

JBird Member

I couldn't let Jeremy host and NOT participate - I want you to know that I actually put a customer bird BACK in the freezer so that I could finish this guy in time to post a final photo - JUST for you ;) If anyone wants to know what STINK really is like - mount one of these - seriously - there are no words to describe it -

Love your birds Jeremy - always do. Bird stuffer - GREAT roosters - beautiful job (shocker - you always do stunning pieces) Love the bean goose OOS not something you get to see often (at least not here) they are a beautiful species of goose - love the horned owl also - SO DRAMATIC ;o)

[​IMG]

15. jeremy

CRAAAAAP.. I just about spit my Cappuccino onto my screen when I saw your post ....... THAT IS AWESOME Jeff!!!!! What a wonderful King, Dude you are my hero. Thanks for posting

RandyB423... tell your wife well done on her first birds. Thanks for posting them up

OOS.....Love the Beanie, wish I could get my hands on one....well done

Here is snow out the door

[​IMG]

16. JBird you are much too kind. I consider you one of the "Bird Gods" I look up to....what kind of penguin is that?An Emperor?How big is it?A penguin (of any kind) is a bucket list bird for me....maybe someday I'll get lucky. Who did you mount it for?

17. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Jeff, you did it again, unbelievable and absolutely stunning,
    wonderful snow Jeremy,
    Rainer

18. Wouter

Wouter Member

Very nice King Penguin Jeff! I love to work with penguins as well, never mind the stench ;D
    By the way, does your personal Email work properly or should I contact you via PM on this Forum?

Wouter

19. wings II

wings II New Member

WOW on the variety this week folks! Geese, domestics, owls, divers, sea ducks and a stunning Penguin by my friend Jeff! Great work!

Jeremy, thanks for hosting again, it's always appreciated Sir! I stopped to take a few pics for you and then I'm taking the rest of the day off. ;D

Redhead..
    [​IMG]
    Woodie...

[​IMG]