1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DO YOU NEED ANTLER REPRODUCTIONS MADE??

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by trophy time, Sep 29, 2013.

1. trophy time

trophy time " Preserving a lifetime of memories since 1990 "

If anyone is in need of any antler or horn reproductions this year let me know, I produce some of the best reproductions on the market today! Here is a picture from this years shed I entered that received a best of category.
    My reproductions are durable, have weight, realistic looking and all the seams are ground down so you cannot tell where they were and any imperfections are repaired such as pinholes prior to putting on a paint job that matches the originals. Send a couple pictures and a gross score and I will give you a price and some options and we can get started in giving yourself or your clients a reproduction that they or you will be very impressed with when you take it out of the bubble pack from shipping.
    Thank You!!!! Hope to here from you soon.
    Tim Hidde
    218-568-4856
    [email protected]

[​IMG]

2. trophy time

trophy time " Preserving a lifetime of memories since 1990 "

Thanks to everyone that has called and got a quote. And even bigger thanks to everyone that has sent an antler in to get reproductions made.

If you or your clients have a set of nice antlers, its just insurance to have them replicated incase of fire, stolen, storms or whatever else might happen. This way you have an exact copy of the original and your not calling me for a recreation from pictures.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Trophy Time Taxidermy & Antler Reproductions LLC