1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW#38

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by jeremy, Sep 30, 2013.

1. NWWINGS

NWWINGS Member

Oregon
    I haven't posted anything for a long time. Here's a cackler I mounted recently...

[​IMG]

Sorry if the image is too big.

2. nina5150

nina5150 Active Member

Beautiful...

3. feather2009

feather2009 Member

Got a couple finished up ;D

Attached Files:

4. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Wow wow wow folks....finally getting a chance to check in......man we got birds from all over.... Germany, Iran, Austria, Greece, Canada and the US of A just awesome to be able to connect with so many folks from all over.

Babak.... So neat to see you keep at it considering how difficult it must be to get specimens and material over there in the Middle East....well done on a difficult bird my Friend

Cripplecreek..... Redheads are some of my favorite Waterfowl, you did them justice....wonderful work

Jeff.....way to show the love from here in Oregon my friend.....Awesome mounts.... I have shot four or five of those buggers and I can never seem to not blow them into pieces. From Vultures to Snipe you are a rocking bird artist

Karin....love your Woodcock as well. The patterns are mesmerizing to me. You did a great job on a skin that is like wet toilet paper with feathers

Jim.... always love to see your birds. Thanks for posting up your wonderful work my friend

Rocking Rick.... glad to hear from you my friend...you still DJing and meeting those cool folks. I LOVE THE ROOSTER PIECE!!! You always put some serious thought and time into your pieces....Ill bet your customers are elated when the come for pick up

Kostas.... what a colorful specimen.... thanks for posting it up. Beautiful bird!

Rainer great lookin Spoonie and neat base work!!!!

Falco......Brother that Owl IS OFF THE CHARTS....dang it looks as if it could fly off and go snag a bunny....simply AWESOME!!! You are one one gifted bird taxi

Pat.... great to hear from you. Its been a while. Wonderful Cackler.....makes me want to grab the gun!

Fin and Feather..... Thanks for posting up. Love the Grouse one of my favorite birds of all times. Your rooster looks so peacful sitting there. Well done.

Thanks all for posting up....lets have some more great birds.

I may get some more bird pictures up tomorrow. But for now.....LOL.... Ill give you a update on the "Locks of love" project. The last time I hosted BOTW earlier this year I snapped a progress pic of the hair. There are only 3 Firefighters left and 5 cops still sticking with this project in Pendleton but Im almost there. I think i have about 3 inches left.

Here is me back in July of 2012 two months before I agreed to do Locks of Love and the other picture was 3 weeks ago at a concert down in Portland. Maybe before the BOTW 38 is over Ill get another picture of it up but for now this is all I have since im sitting at the Firehouse tonight and I can snag this one off my email. Take a good laugh, its coming off soon my friends.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Nice week so far...awesome mounts! I really like Pat's goose and Falco's owl...stunning job! Jeremy,you have been blessed with nice family!! :)

6. falco

falco Trapping is fun

Jeremy, Who is that celebrity your daughter is taking a picture with ?
    Kind of looks like you... ;D

7. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attached Files:

8. A couple more finished for my shop... :p

Attached Files:

9. Adam Edwards

Adam Edwards Member

Utah
    I really like that wigeon birdstuffer!

10. jeremy

Josh great job on the Redhead..... Birdstuffer that is a great looking Baldpate, lets keep them coming

I took some time to snap some pics of some finished

[​IMG]

Female Sharptail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This tail is in glass and hangs on the wall but I just took a pic while it was sitting, it was something I made up from old fence boards

[​IMG]

This is a very cool little guy, was not a true Albino cause it had brown eyes and there some dark feathers here and there. It was harvested in the wild though...pretty neat trophy to bag since they don't live long in the wild with out there Camo

[​IMG]

11. Timjo

Timjo Active Member

USA
    Man, you guys do some freaking great work! Keep up the excellent work!

I really miss doing birds.

12. Samson

Samson New Member

Next woodcock ;D
    I had to glue feathers back in for two hours :mad:
    front wing, neck and back were bad shot ::)
    Greetings, Karin

Attached Files:

13. igor

igor Member

What a beautiful work this week!
    Here is a pair of New Hampshire

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files:

14. Samson

Samson New Member

Wow Igor! great looking chicks, ah... chickens ;D
    they look like they could walk of the wood slabs any second :eek:
    Greetings, Karin

15. brazosboyt

brazosboyt Member

X2. Next project for me is 4 jumping wigeon.

16. Wow some great stuff on here this week. I haven't been able to really mount anything in the last week with bow season starting and a hot water heater going out! Love the widgeon and the cackler, some awesome poses there that make me feel like I'm there! And all the snipe and woodcock, wow, those are some great looking birds. Awesome work everyone!

17. Hi Jeremy!! Glad you are doing well !! You have got some great mounts being posted including yours. :)

Want to quick share these. One by Tim Schloss and Shane Smith and they both have Walnut rotating ball bearing base supports attached underneath for easy 360 degree rotation.

Birds have such great beauty so its fun to see them and the habitat with ease from different angles with the touch of a fingertip.

Tim Schloss mount

[​IMG]

Shane Smith Mount

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. scandler

scandler New Member

Woodie that just got finished
    [​IMG]

19. jeremy

Igor those are spectacular Roosters, Scandler very ice Wood duck and Chris thanks for posting up Tim and Shane's great woks of art...they are stellar mounts. Thanks all for sharing with us this week