1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA President's Final Update

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, Sep 30, 2013.

1. NTAHQ

NTAHQ Dedicated to protecting the future of taxidermy

NTA Members and Friends;
    Finally, I will be able to work on my book again, "An Historical Celebration of American Taxidermy." Personal directions on Thursday, September 26, 2013 have made it very clear that on October 1, 2013 the NTA will have a new President with a few fresh officers and board members as well. My amazing wife of 35+ years Carol, is joining me in saying farewell to NTA positions we have held in the highest regard and with uncompromising respect as your servants in an industry we all love and cherish. Given the obvious talents, qualities and virtues of so many more gifted potential individuals that are out there, we both feel the timing is right and maybe even a bit overdue. My term as President expires midnight, September 30 and the very minute afterwards, Mitch Webb will be the next NTA President. He has a great Board of Directors to choose his successor from at the same time. Feeling as do others, that NTA Past Presidents should remain in the past where they belong, pending Bylaws no longer provide for an "old guard" to protect and defend the powers that be of an inner wall of elite employees. Thankfully, those days in the NTA are gone forever. And every one of you here in no small way played a genuine vital factor in breaking down that barrier with every fiber of political muscle that was behind President Ronald Reagan when he demanded of Mr. Gorbachev to "....tear down this wall!!!"
    On a different note, the litigation between the NTA and the Crains' is still pending. They are still holding back much of our intellectual and historical property. For instance they never gave up passwords for our email address, web site domain etc. Hard drives containing vital membership and business information has not been turned over either. There was, however, a handwritten note in the property trailer that read, "God doesn't sleep!". That's probably true as it's been proven once again...because the Devil is always at work, even more so when he finds our weaknesses.
    In Louisiana, there is an extremely powerful team of attorneys at work for the NTA to bring closure to this messy game we're involved in. Although the score may seem like it's in favor of the 'Slidellians', it's only because the NTA has not been up to bat yet. You have every assurance that President Mitch Webb will keep the updates current as time progresses in the matter. President Mitch, the Board of Directors and all NTA members have every assurance that Carol and I are standing side by side with them until this is all behind us.
    Now comes the tough part; if I had to look at a map of the USA, and stick a pin in every part of the country where great people come from who have been a personal source of support, encouragement and guidance in this past year alone to the NTA, the back side of that map would resemble one very bristly porcupine. The doors to our home and hearts are always open to any and all of you!
    To close the chapter of this president's term are some very honorable milestones that the NTA has accomplished in spite of the litigation set backs incurred. The most memorable among them are:
    1.) October 4, new Theodore Roosevelt memorial exhibit opens at the American Museum of Natural History where authentic artifacts of TR are permanently donated and publicly displayed in the name of the National Taxidermists Association.
    2.) December 17, abolished the past president's and ex-executive director's Pioneer Award Committee and replaced it with four senior NTA members. It is no longer a politically structured achievement award.
    3.) Jan. 2, - "Welcome Home" letters sent to Harry Whitehead and Fred Vanderburgh after wrongful membership disbarment thus killing the phrase "disgraced former members" once and for all. The beginning of a new era in the NTA is established.
    4.) Jan. 24, - first NTA sponsored trophy prep seminar at SCI convention is conducted in Reno, NV at the largest big game hunting community of the world.
    5.) Feb. - representing and speaking for our industry by attended several state and national wildlife and NRA meetings.
    6.) March 9 - historically introduced Charles Wilson Peale to the PTA. The rest, shall we say, will be history.
    7.) April 7 - first NTA sponsored seminar on actual caping and field care demonstrations at the Pope and Young Convention in Dallas, TX. Both trophy prep seminars were ground breaking efforts designed to educate your patrons who keep our entire industry afloat with their hard earned trophies from around the corner or around the world encompassing bowhunters and firearm hunters alike.
    8.) May 27 - Jersey Shore, PA; met with representative Dana Poust of the National Taxidermists Hall of Fame in recognizing and presenting several extraordinary leaders of our profession, leading Mr. Larry Blomquist and the late Mr. Brian Harness as the most current inductees of the Hall of Fame.
    9.) June - totally useless to everyone involved in the national competition sector of the NTA and no doubt a few other angles of the show too. (My apologies guys!)
    10.) July 19 - for the first time in over 23 years, the NTA membership at large motions and casts a vote on behalf of the organization at the Friday night "General Membership" meeting...and the BOD's took their directive accordingly from YOU, the members.
    11.) July 20 - NTA proudly donates to representatives of Safari Club International with an actual hunting trophy of an African elephant serving tray originally given to Chicago Tribune cartoonist John T. Mc Cutcheon in 1910.
    13.) August 19 / 23 - the NTA was graciously given every imaginable access of archived resources in the life of President Theodore Roosevelt in various museums and libraries.
    14.) August 25 / 30 - the most successful presentation of not only TR and his taxidermy interests but that of our entire industry were given to the members of the Roosevelt Medora Foundation in ND. (It was the second time the NTA had been given a standing ovation at the close of a speaking engagement.) This secured the advent of the new Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Taxidermist Award for the NTA. The NTA together with the North Dakota Taxidermists Association will be teaming up in finishing the only uncompleted Roosevelt Memorial "The Old Lion" originally started by Carl Akeley as a giant sculpture but whose efforts ended with his own death. More on all that later down the road. "The Colonel" himself promised to be on hand to present this awesome historical award at the next NTA show. When asked by a concerned Foundation member if a lion would be killed just to use its skin for this project, your President openly replied, "No M'am. The NTA is not about taking the life of any animal just to put it on display. This is about respectfully honoring the life of an animal through taxidermy, so that the memory of Theodore Roosevelt will never die."
    One of the most emotional moments of this President's term was when for the first time in the history of the NTA, more (Al Holmes Memorial) Director of the Year awards were given out at the same time during the Saturday night banquet to the most dynamic Board of Directors any officer could ever hope to have worked with during the most tumultuous of times of 2013. They are; Mike Briganti, John Creager, Jim Ellis, Bill Haynes, Randy Jordan, Mel Kincheloe, Russell Knight, Jeff Martin and of course Vice President Mitch Webb.
    No prouder moment could have been possible when NTA Past President Larry Blomquist was requested to present two President's Awards from yours truly to two of the most outstanding people an NTA president ever relied upon, Mr. Craig Lewis and Mr. Mike Oropallo who both never refused my day and night phone calls and emails always with the same question from me all year long: "What do I do now?"
    THIS is the most emotional part: Certainly I have failed more times than what could have been avoided. My sincere appreciation to all of you for everything you have done for the NTA and personally for me all this time right here on Taxidermy.Net, the Gateway to the Industry and into each others lives. The names can't be named individually, there's not enough Kleenex in the box for that right now. Only the stars in the sky could match that number anyway.
    See you at the museum!
    John Janelli
    NTA Past President

2. Jim D.

Jim D. Member

Thanks JJ for all that you have done for the NTA and for the Taxidermy community!!!

3. John,
    Thank you, we have only met face to face one time, and that's all it took! I knew I made the right decision when you ran up to me and hugged me like a member of your family, thank you. The Baton Rouge show was my first and I wasn't disappointed! You along with gentlemen like Mr. kulis, Larry, Jeff, and all the great people that happen to be taxidermist across the country clearly demonstrate what leadership, persistence, and commitment to a better cause is all about. I look forward to the associations forward growth as it enters a new and improved chapter of its real purpose and intent, Taxidermy. John please stay close to the cause because we need you, we need the passion, the character, the loyalty that you exhibited during trying times for the NTA and its membership. In the end "right" always wins, it may not look or feel good and it may be last across the line, and expensive, but "right" always prevails, thank you.
    David A. Cavaretta
    Bayou Taxidermy and Hunting Inc.

4. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

John, Thanks so much for all you and Carol have done.

5. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

John
    Thank you for getting the NTA back in the members hands. There was no one tough enough to do it for us. Thank's to Carol also for standing in there with you. Good luck to all the new caretakers of the NTA. Keep it going strong.

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

John, I'm one of a few people who know The sacrifices you and Carole made for the NTA. Thank you both.

7. dablaw

dablaw Member

JJ...Enjoy the next chapter of your life my friend..I've enjoyed our conversations over the past months and I truly believe you and your wife have left the NTA in better shape for the future, than when you started....Keep your powder dry....David.

8. John Thank You for all you and Carrol have done and sacrificed for the rest of us.

9. RJ Simington 2

RJ Simington 2 New Member

JOB WELL DONE Carol & John !!!

RJ Simington

10. Paul I

Paul I New Member

YOUR ONE OF THE BEST,THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS DURING THIS POSITIVE CHANGE.PAUL I

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

John, you are the one who can stand up & say 'in the face of adversity, threats & manipulation I stood tall!'

There should be a new bronze NTA award sculpted by Ken Walker.... it should be a big ol'set of balls on a plate of spaghetti.... the 'John Janelli Fortitude Award', for the member who stands out to truly move the association forward, without threats, but through heart & conviction..... that is a real man..... with a real woman as the equal member of the team.

We love you John & Carol, thank you both for standing up and allowing the NTA to continue.

12. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Thanks JJ & Carol for all you have done for the NTA. I appreciate the dedication and service you two provided to take the NTA to a new level. Hope you can now enjoy life at a more casual pace.

13. Instructor

Instructor Member

Thank you John and Carol for all you did, and have done!

14. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

John, you and your wife have put your heart and soul into the NTA and that will always be remembered. The NTA is a much better association because of the both of you. Thanks for everything you have done.

15. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

This is a sad day indeed. Just when the NTA was headed in the right direction finally, some have made it apparent that they have different agenda's. Ask yourself why this thread was posted. The one man who withstood all adversity and looked his adversaries in the face has elected to step aside when he had so much more to offer and do. This post is for no other reason but to say: You win.

Unfortunately however, the membership looses. Those who made it so that this post has come about, I hope you are happy now. The NTA just lost the best breath of fresh air it has had in years.
    Sorry to see you go John and Carol, but who could blame you? I sure as hell don't. Now go get your life back, and Thank You for everything you did and stood for.

Sincerely;
    Tim Thacker

16. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Excellent post , Antlerman ! The low information taxidermist ,don't have a clue.

17. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Re: NTA President's Final Update

Can you explain a little more on this Tim ? As a member I would like to hear about how this came about. Last we heard they were postponing any elections so this is a shocker indeed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

18. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thank you Tim. When I said that a few months back I got beated up. Funny, the ones who did the beating haven't even posted here or thanked John for what he did.

19. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Probably had a lot to do with things like this..... intimidation, threats, you know, the old new way..

Read from the bottom up.....

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 26, 2013, 10:09:16 AM CDT
    To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Subject: Re: NTA Business Practices

PAY HIM AND IT GOES AWAY!!!!
    -----Original Message-----
    To: randy <[email protected]>; gunnerstaxidermy <[email protected]>; fvanderb <[email protected]>
    Cc: MOropallo <[email protected]>; lblomq <[email protected]>; mitcher64 <[email protected]>; cjanelli59 <[email protected]>; info <[email protected]>; dixieman <[email protected]>; prairiedrifter <[email protected]>; jordanstaxidermy <[email protected]>; kinchel3 <[email protected]>; taxidermist118 <[email protected]>; rnk58 <[email protected]>; jkulis <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 11:07 am

Mr. Hatfield,
    Is this the way payments are usually scheduled in your firm? No one appreciates being threatened in your name by Harry Whitehead.
    Please have him stop these vicious personal attacks before this escalates out of control.
    Thank you,
    John Janelli

In a message dated 9/26/2013 10:28:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
    This will NOT prevent me from continuing. Resigning will NOT protect you either! Pay Randy or PAY the consequences!!!
    To: gunnerstaxidermy <[email protected]>; fvanderb <[email protected]>; mitcher64 <[email protected]>; cjanelli59 <[email protected]>; info <[email protected]>; dixieman <[email protected]>; prairiedrifter <[email protected]>; jordanstaxidermy <[email protected]>; kinchel3 <[email protected]>; rnk58 <[email protected]>; taxidermist118 <[email protected]>
    Cc: MOropallo <[email protected]>; randy <[email protected]adwanbrown.com>; lblomq <[email protected]>; jkulis <[email protected]>; sinclairsjj <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 10:03 am

Please allow this to serve as notice, that in speaking for myself and only for myself, as of October 1, 2013 I will no longer hold the seat as President of the National Taxidermists Association. There is no possible way that I will ever tolerate another year of insanity such as the diatribe in these emails contain. This is not a resignation nor is it a cop out in any way shape or form. There just comes a time when sheer honesty must prevail over corrupted politics. I will not be threatened, bullied, intimidated or ridiculed by two power hungry people such as Fred and Harry. Best of luck to the new president after September 30, 2013. Expect nothing but the fullest cooperation from my part in the second transition of the NTA.
    Sincerely,
    John Janelli

In a message dated 9/26/2013 9:21:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
    OK, John. "I am amazingly shocked". That doesn't mean that you don't owe the bill issued by Radwan Brown. In your infinite wisdom, did you ever think that not just the financial's are on that program? THE MEMBERSHIP IS TOO!! I knew how to operate the QuickBooks, I didn't know how to incorporate the membership into the program and thus Randy had to show me how!!! If you will look at the invoice from Radwan Brown you will see that the greater part of the cost is getting the membership list and all the addresses incorporated into the program! THIS HAD TO BE DONE!! Now, you want to DISCUSS whether to pay this invoice or not, even after acknowledging that you gave me permission to retain services from Radwan Brown without ANY restrictions is simply a underhanded move on your part. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT JOHN, YOU WILL NOT GET THIS INFORMATION UNTIL THE INVOICE IS PAID IN ITS ENTIRETY!!! To me that is solid business practice since YOU are the one that is out to hang me with the bill. You are stupid John if you think that I don't see what you are doing. I think all of this was planned by you and Kulis from the beginning. Despite what the Board voted on and PASSED UNANIMOUSLY Joe Kulis has done NOTHING and spent the whole time since the convention positioning themselves to be where they are RIGHT NOW!! YOU have done NOTHING since the convention! Why would Fred and I want to waste MORE of out time dealing with people like you and Kulis that have ulterior motives and drag everyone else down with them. NOTHING has been accomplished since the convention. NOTHING that the Board voted on has been executed by Kulis, Ellis, Carol OR YOU!!!! You haven't changed the by laws John because you don't want them changed. You want to operate exactly like the Crains. Joe Kulis wanted control and now he has it!! He doesn't want the by laws changed either so he can keep his little position and title. John, you and Kulis have planned this from the start and now everyone can see it. If you people want to stick me with this bill to Radwan Brown the do so or better yet, figure out what you want to pay for and I will send to you EXACTLY what you are paying for. ANYTHING less than the full amount will result in a reduction of what I send you. If you don't want the membership then don't pay for it. If you don't need the financial's then don't pay for it. If you don't want any of it, then go back on your word and prove to the world that you are a liar. Don't think for one minute that this will be the last you hear from me. You can take it as a threat or however you want to take it. I don't play the silly little bullshit games that you play John and I damn tired of handling you with kid gloves. You want a war, you got one!!!!! Just to start the first battle, I hope you claimed all of the expenses that I am seeing in the records that I have got from the Crains. My first stop could very well be the IRS!!!! NOW, DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M COMING FROM?????? PAY RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To: fvanderb <[email protected]>; mitcher64 <[email protected]>; cjanelli59 <[email protected]>; info <[email protected]>; dixieman <[email protected]>; prairiedrifter <[email protected]>; jordanstaxidermy <[email protected]>; kinchel3 <[email protected]>; rnk58 <[email protected]>; taxidermist118 <[email protected]>
    Cc: GunnersTaxidermy <[email protected]>; MOropallo <[email protected]>; randy <[email protected]>; lblomq <[email protected]>; jkulis <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 7:54 am

Dear Fred,
    For a man who has resigned twice from his fiduciary commitments to an organization he supposedly loves as much as you say you do of the NTA, my patience is wearing extremely thin of your less than professional approach to a simple disagreement. Name someone has stuck their neck out more for you and Harry in the NTA and, in the words of Harry himself, "I'd be amazingly shocked" to hear more than one name - John Janelli. I have defended you both to the hilt far beyond what human endurance should have to undergo in a volunteer organization such as the NTA. You can ask Mike Oropallo as to wether or not I've been more honorable with you, Harry and every other aspect of being a board member and officer of the NTA when it came to standing firm for your rights as members. The world as I once knew it came to a screeching halt to vindicate the wrongs done to you both.
    If you feel I'm such a determent in proper business practices of the NTA than by all means, you can finish the job Greg Crain tried to accomplish on my reputation. To be sure, there isn't much left of me after the past two years of taking the crap I took from him. This organization does not revolve around you or anyone else who throws temper tantrums when things do not go the way they'd like to. Forgive me if I don't move as fast as you and Harry would like me to. You have absolutely no clue at all what it's been like running the NTA when every single shred of intellectual property is being held over our heads by the Crains.
    Joe Kulis has been an insurmountable God send to the NTA ever since May 17, 2013. How dare you judge and ridicule a man who has been doing so much without even a remote set of guide lines or job description to guide him with. On top of that he has not been paid a dime for his efforts and instead has taken more underhanded, back stabbing comments from you to other people at the most ridiculous hours of the day just to satisfy your over grown ego. Case in point:
    Did you or did you not tell Michael P that, "Joe Kulis doesn't deserve to draw human breath!" That's real professional Fred... about as professional as they come.
    You took control of the competition room, the judges meeting and just about anything else you needed to hold yourself to. Congratulations on all counts. Telling a Deer Head judge how to do his job on a mount that one of your students did I suppose was all professional too huh Fred? What other great acts of virtue and piety would you have pinned on yourself? I believe it was JFK who once said, "Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."
    Here's the actual basis of our disagreement;
    1.) I gave Harry authorization to use his personal CPA to help him get our finances on track. The last time I asked Harry what the costs will be he said in no uncertain terms almost verbatim, "John, I would be amazingly shocked if it were over $2500.00 - figure on anything between $1,000.00 and $2500.00" After that phone call, I personally phone Randy Hatfield and left a message for him to call me back with regard to the invoice Harry sent me as if he worked for Randy rather than the other way around. When no phone call was returned, I sent a certified letter to which he called me and sent a itemized invoice rather than the bulk bill Harry sent us.
    2.) When Harry gave me the letter of engagement at the board meeting I repeatedly expressed to him and the Board then as I did weeks later, that I could not and would not sign a contract if it did not state the price and costs to the NTA. No letter of engagement was sent to me with any amount other than the invoice that was sent via email.
    3.) After showing the 9/17 invoice to several high profile individuals in our industry, one clear message was understood - the invoice from Radwan Brown was outlandishly high for what was performed.
    4.) Not once did I ever say to you that the NTA would not pay the invoice. What I said was, it would be discussed in its entirety at the tentative teleconference scheduled for October 9, 2013 pending Board approval. It's simply too much money for a president to execute orders to pay.
    This is an exact quote from an email dated 8/5/13 from Harry Whitehead when he resigned as financial advisory chairman:

"As soon as I get the bill from Randy, you will pay it and THEN you will get the information that I entered at the show. You will not however, get anything that I have researched and entered into the program. That is my property, not the NTA's"

Do you call that proper business practice when a person extorts information to belittle another into paying an invoice whose costs were never made know in advance of being billed?? I guess I'll be the next target of your public anxiety attacks. Maybe you feel that you're the only one qualified to ask and questions and challenge brilliant financial minds. But make no mistake, I never authorized Harry to have personal on the job training at the expense of the NTA during the show. I was never even told of such things being done.
    Seems there just no pleasing you at all. Everything is either black and white. The proverbial man in the mirror is one thing. Please stop breathing so heavily on my mirror. I like who I see there every morning. In closing, you made a statement of me below,

"...guess his lack of knowledge concerning computer programs and the training required to use them is news to him, no surprise.''

Maybe I am stupid about computer programs and I'd be the first to admit it. This much I do know; the recent emails, phone calls, threats and bullying I've been getting from you and Harry over the Radwan Brown bulk bill and invoice seems to have every stench of a very unprofessional shake down and nothing less.

In service,

John Janelli
    NTA President

In a message dated 9/25/2013 8:36:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
    Dear NTA Board members, it is with with a heavy heart that I write this e-mail. I just got off the phone with President John Janelli discussing the bill for the accounting program used by the NTA at the summer Convention. The opinion I got from this conversation was that Harry some how was at fault for the costs associated with Radwan Brown's bill for services. In the eleventh hour leading up to this show the NTA had no form of accounting, no program to run the competition, no computers, or the expertise to use these programs if they had them. John Janelli gave Harry the approval to employ Radwan Brown to design a program to handle the accounting for the Convention and for the NTA future accounting requirements. Now after Harry giving his word to Randy at Radwan Brown that he would guarantee the bill would be payed, and also Harry's trust in John Janelli's word, the NTA had a program in place so the Convention was a success. I'm sure you all saw the endless hours of work that Harry and company put in to this effort to make your Convention successful using the new program along with computers and printers supplied by Harry. Now two months later John accuses Harry of misrepresenting the costs and is looking to reduce that bill or not pay it at all. Also John was disappointed that Harry had to have training on the program, guess his lack of knowledge concerning computer programs and the training required to use them is news to him, no surprise.This is the recreation of the old NTA way of doing business. As for the Competition Rules changes Tom McNeil, Mitch, and myself worked two solid weeks to accomplish what had to be done so Tom could design a program that would work for this Convention, only to come home from the Convention and hear that Joe Kulis was complaining that The NTA payed a $1000 and got nothing in return. Maybe Mr. Kulis should have read Tom Mc Neil's contract which stated this was a one time design and would not be the property of the NTA. I had to put myself on the line with Tom, guaranteeing he would get payed, so he would proceed with the program because he could not get John to sign his contract until the design was almost complete. Their are two reasons these things have been extremely difficult, John Janelli and Joe Kulis.
    Currently the Board does not have an accurate profit and loss statement, no accurate way to plan for the tax year ahead or knowledge of how much money is in the accounts or where is is going. So now Harry is accused of holding the NTA hostage, that is a lye and a underhanded statement. He will not release the program until it's payed for, what would you do? Harry will make sure Randy gets payed, even if he ends up paying him himself, he is a man of his word, what's the NTA's word worth. In case you do not know Harry and I have asked for more financial information from NTAHQ last week and as members we have the right to that information within 30 days per Louisiana Corporate Law.
    For a further upsetting update we have finished an accounting program on the NTA for 2005 and NO CASH was deposited in any NTA accounts for that year, and the actual profit loss statement for that same year is $13,000 more than what was claimed on the IRS 990 Report. Were is that money? There are to many other findings to to mention now , but you will have to wait for another day for the rest of the story. Maybe the reason to not pay the accountant is possibly some people do not want to know whats on the program, or the control it will give on the funds?
    I can not help but feel that Harry and I have been used, the countless calls from John, for help or to do whatever ever he asked of us from the Competition Rules to Accounting Program , NTHF Awards , working countless hours on the Convention, to only be blindsided by the NTA Board and it's Acting Executive Director. The Board voted to Reorganize and to date you have done nothing , I'm sure you are all waiting for the law suit to be over, but I did not realize that meant the Board would not continue to move forward. The future of this organization rests on your shoulders, what's the man in the mirror think? Regretfully- Fred

Cc: Fred Vanderburgh

20. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Re: NTA President's Final Update

HOLY crap........ amazing the crap behind the scenes

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app