1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Established Taxidermy Business in Orlando, FL for sale...

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by billb, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Here's a great opportunity for an experienced & skilled taxidermist who may be interested in moving to Orlando, FL. Accepting offers on established full-service Taxidermy Business: "Back to Life" Taxidermy in sunny Central Florida. I have devoted the past 8 years pouring myself into this business and have been blessed with an excellent volume and reputation. Have mounted over #250 pieces each year for the past 3 years and getting top prices for this area. (Whitetails $550/Hogs $750/Bass $15 per inch/Ducks $300/Turkeys $700+) Have an organic status website with 8 yrs internet seniority: www.BTLTAXIDERMY.com; almost #1400 names client base. Local store displays and excellent business relationships with Bass Pro Shops' Outdoor World and Dick's Sporting Goods. With hunting season already in progress, here's a golden opportunity to bypass inertia and step right into an already productive business. We are currently leasing a 2400 sq ft home on 10 acres just outside of city limits with 2 large workshops (showroom included) with potential transition to new buyer. I am also willing to do some training between now through December if potential buyer interested. I would not even consider passing this business on except a Divine opportunity has opened for me that I just can't pass up... Feel free to email me directly at billburns@pobox.com