1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Zealand Taxidermy Association

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by DManning, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I want to send a huge THANK YOU to the New Zealand Taxidermy Association for hosting me as an overseas judge at their recent convention and competition in Taupo, NZ. The Kiwis put on quality show and I was proud to be a part of it. Thank you NZTA for making me and my family feel so welcome, we had a wonderful time.

2. WE KNOW! Wasn't it wonderful? Have you ever seen such a beautiful country?

3. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

It was great to meet you and your family Dale and I'm glad you had a good time at our wee show and country.

Thanks for the work you did judging and for my critique, I'm already thinking about New Years show.

There's always a bed here if you're back down this way (that goes for you and Larry as well Kathy).

4. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Pictures please

5. Kathy, Thanks to you and Larry. The Breakthrough Award went to Vern Pearson for a beautiful pedestal mount life size Chamois lying down on a rock habitat. Great hospitality, and beautiful on both islands.

Mark, I will take you up on that after I forget about that brutal flight home. Kind of weird, I skipped Sept. 22nd on the way down and had two Oct. 7th's on the way home. And right back at you if you want to come and mess around here in Montana there is plenty to do.

Jerry, I think they photographed all of the pieces. maybe Mark can get a hold of them and post.

6. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I'll post a link to the nzta website when the photos are up loaded

7. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Some people have all the luck, wish I could go to NZ. I want to hang out with my other Walker buddy.

8. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

You're more than welcome any time brad, just let me know when to pick you up from the airport

9. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Don't do it Brad, he'll just put you to work and make you mount a bunch of pigs! LOL!

10. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I wouldn't do that to you brad, I'm saving them for jerry

11. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I think that would be a fair exchange, pigs for chance to hang out with Mark and his family.

12. Great to meet you Danny and thanks for the very helpful critique :)

Mick