1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bad Dealings with Homerun Inc.

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by huntin_justin, Oct 9, 2013.

1. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

He had ducks to gift. I snet him $30 for shipping the ducks to me. He responded they would go out Monday. A few weeks went by and I pm'd him. I got a response back asking if i was the guy he was supposed to ship the merganser to. Promised it would go out Monday. A few more weeks went by and I looked up his number and gave him a call at his shop. He appologized and said he would get the duck out to me on Monday. That has been well over a year ago. He would not resond to any Pm's. I seen he hasnt been on here in a while until recently. I have sent him 2 pm's to retun my money to me. I can see when he is online and active but have gotten no response from him.

I have been scammed for as much as $1100 on this sight and i know that $30 may seem small to many but i see he has alot of stuff for sale and just want to give the heads up to buy at your own risk. You have been warned.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

It does not matter how small the amount is if you are scammed. We all need to know. You may be saving someone else from a larger scam. Thanks for the warning. I am adding him to my black list now.

Please post the rest of his contact information (Name, address, Phone number) in case he switches user ID's.

Vic

3. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

There have been an increase of Bad Dealings on here over the last few years. Makes me not want to do any buying on here. You can bet I won't be sending out anything to people without receiving $$ first. There are only about a dozen people on here that I would do business with without worry.

4. phoenix-cry

phoenix-cry Active Member

Thank you for posting here. I was going to buy a cat from him. I was going to send a check but then at last minute my paypal account had some funds in it, so I messanged him about a switch in payment two days ago and never heard back. Which made me nervous to do business. Now I'm even more skiddish.

5. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

"Scammer!" In business and on here. I've had several new customers come to my shop lately who were scammed by him when he ran a shop in my area.

" the shnozberries taste like shnozberries "

6. phoenix-cry

phoenix-cry Active Member

Thank you for confirmation!