1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry Recent Student Work 2006-2019!!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Gollee Jimmy! How could you leave out that awesome security force that Rick has in place. No lawnmower in the area is safe. Ha Ha!

David

2. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

LMAO!!! Forgive my youthfull ignorance! No AA seminar would give you the full effect without Buddy!! Many appologies for that one!!

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Hey Gang!

You guys are the best! Jimmy Welcome back where you been brother! David I'll be giving you a call today ( Friday) I believe you have a hot new taxi tool on your hands!!!!

OK I want to share some great work from the lastest member of the Anglers Artistry family Mr. Jason Cole. Jason just finshed up his 10 day workshop and here is Jason's finished Striped Bass! We got his daughters thumb's up so it is a good one! Jason and him wife are expecting another fisherman to the family!

Congratulations Jason!!!

My Best!
    Rick Krane
    [​IMG]

4. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Nice job, Jason. I got to see some of the early progress on the striper and have been anxious to see the finished product. Mean looking scoffah! No apologies necessary, Jimmy...hope you caught a bunch of fish. I look forward to your call Rick...after 4 CST would be best...I have a bunch of chores to take care of today, before our son and a couple of other USMC officers show up for the weekend.

5. Billw

Billw Member

Great Job Jason! BillW

6. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Very Cool looking fish! Awesome job Jason!
    Travis

7. Jimmy Lawrence

Oh my!!! That is an amazing fish. I love how the spots are layed out, and "shadowed" not a harsh splooge of paint!!! Truly a work of art. Cant wait to see more progress. I skinned a huge northern today, hopefully I will mount it in a week or so. Deer season is kicking in and other work is always coming in. Ill post pics when done. Great work, and great to see my fellow brothers work.

8. J COLE

J COLE New Member

Thanks you guys, I hope everything comes together like that now that the training wheels are off!My shop still has aways to go before its complete,I'll keep plugging
    till I get there.Hopefully by next spring I'll have 1/2 doz or so specimens done.Its getting kind of hectic around here,bread delivery is busy during the holliday months and
    we are expecting the boy to show up soon.That'll be 2 babies in 15 mos, maybee we should find out whats causing it !!!

J Cole

9. nurse 1

nurse 1 Logos Taxidermy

Well done Jason, What a beautiful fish! I have one that I am working on now for a customer. Don't be scared now that your training wheels are off , I crashed a few times when mine came off I just keep a helmet on to be safe.

10. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

Jason congratulations and welcome to the family. Big congratulations on the baby boy upcoming my boys are grown time will go by fast enjoy it.
    Tax101

11. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Jason , Great job on the striper and congratulations on the new addition to the family . They grow up fast, so enjoy them while you can . My daughter is 16 and I can`t believe how fast those 16 years went by . Randy K.

12. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

I know this isn't fish related but the Red Sox are going to the World Series AGAIN! Jason can you believe it again!
    Tax101

13. J COLE

J COLE New Member

Yep, wild night down in cambridge!! Bring on the series, I hope its a long grueling one! A clean sweep is always comforting but seven nights of nail biting and little sleep
    seems to build better memories. GO SOX

14. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

Glad to hear your not a Yankee fan. We New Englanders have to stick together you know. I would be more than happy if they take the series in 4 I'm getting to old for the nail biters. Go Sox!

15. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

How about for fun we take a prediction for the world series. Heres mine 4-1 Boston I'll give the Rockies 1 game.

16. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

OK Baseball I get it! Redsox in 6.
    Here is a student alumni update. Mr. Chad See of Elkins West Virginia sent me this picture today of his second fish he completed after his workshop! Great Job Chad!!!!

My Best!

Rick
    [​IMG]

17. Jimmy Lawrence

Awesome Brown!! I love how the big males have the mean old hook jaw!!! That is a great looking fish. Congrats

18. J COLE

J COLE New Member

I couldn"t even begin to guess 101. between, work fishing hunting diving, now dipers and taxidermy. my sports watching/knowledge has never been up to par with my
    friends. Honestly my wife knows more about football than I do. however for fun I predict every other game boston on top,sounds like CO got a good game on 21 out of 22
    of their last games. maybee the salt air will bust em up a little. GO SOX.

19. J COLE

J COLE New Member

Nice brownie, everything looks great,the eye position and jaw make him look like a real bruiser,great job keep up the good work chad.

20. Chad See

Chad See Certified "Fish Head"

Thanks for the comments guys! That fish was a real bruiser, at 30 inches and right at 15 lbs, he was a true stud. This was a customers (good buddy of mine) fish. We go to New York every fall and catch those big browns and salmon. It is a good time and I am actually heading out tomorrow evening after work to chase them some more! Maybe I will catch one worthy of mounting for myself this year! Thanks for posting the pic Rick! I think my photography skills need some work. Oh well, glad you guys liked it.