1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry Recent Student Work 2006-2019!!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Mike M

Mike M New Member

Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments on my fish from Rick's workshop. It is always nice to hear positive feedback. Also thanks to Rick and Kathy. Rick filled my head with a ton of knowledge and techniques. He did a hell of a job teaching. I need to get my hands busy now and start putting out some quality fish.
    Mike

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I want to take this momnet to say on behalf of Miss Amber, Kathie, Buddy and my self Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe Holiday to you all! It sure has been a great year and lots of new and wonderful taxidermist have privileged me by giving me the opportunity to share with them what I so passionately love to do. I wish that all of the family members of Anglers Artistry and all of the good folks who stop by and read some of the great stories of the workshops and the wonderful folks who take them here the very best in 2008!

God Bless and remember to enjoy the love you have from others! Spend time with your family and friends and know you are valued!

My Best! Happy Holidays!
    Rick Krane
    [​IMG]

3. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Georgia to Rick , Kathie , Amber, Buddy and all the wonderful taxidermy family throughout the world !!!! May your lives be richly blessed in the coming year . God bless you all and God bless our brave military personnel who fight for the freedom we are privileged to enjoy. Randy Kittle

4. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Same goes for me!!! HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO TO EVERY SINGLE ANGLERS ARTISTRY STUDENT, AND EVERYONE FOR THAT MATTER. Rick, I hope you and your family enjoy your time together, and have a wonderful holiday season. Take care everyone. Jimmy.

5. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.

To Rick and Amber and Kathy merry Christmas and good fishing. I wish all the other anglers artistry family a merry Christmas too. I wish the taxidermy forum people happy holidays and thank you for having the coolest site on the internet.
    Stan

6. coastallabs60

coastallabs60 New Member

VA

Mr. Krane I wish you and your family a Happy holiday season. I will see you in 2008.
    Roger Haus

7. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

Merry Christmas Rick and family and to the anglers family too... Heres to health and a profitable 2008!
    Tax101

8. Lou

Lou Modern day Mona Lisa :-)

PA

Merry Christmas to the Anglers Artistry fish artists you guys do the best work out there! Rick When are the new DVDs coming out! I hear it will be soon!
    Lou

9. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all you fish head guys. Did I ever tell you guys that fish are only good for catching and eating. I just put all the stuffed smelts in the oven where they belong, yum yum.

10. Rick Krane

My good friend and student Stanley Nykorchuk of . Pittsfield Ma. Spent the day here today working on his brown trout. Stanley completed the mounting and rebuilding of the Brownie at his Dads shop 100% by his own hand. I gave Stanley a bit of teacherly direction and some boot camp nudginbg to get him to rise to the occasion for this beautiful mounted fish. Stanley is 16 by the way. I wish I could mount fish this well at such a young age.

My Best
    Rick Krane
    [​IMG]

11. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.

I want any one to know that Rick is a tough teaher and will make you better. I want to thank Rick and Kathie and Amber for having me spend the day. I never new how much went into painting a brown trout but it was fun and I learned alot. Rick is my friend and teacher and I'm happy to be learing young to become a fish taxidermist. Stan

12. Jimmy Lawrence

Way to go Stan!!! They are such a neat fish to paint. I have a couple of 18-20"ers that I caught in Wyoming last year, and I cant wait to get them done. Hope they turn out half as good as yours did. Nice work.

13. J COLE

J COLE New Member

great job Stan ,that must have been a long day of painting in the shop.it came out real nice,I have yet to try one.Maybee I'll get a specimen through the ice next month.
    Ill be ready to get back to ricks shop for some more painting ,Next summer. A brownie is definately on the list along with a rainbow and smallmouth.good luck !
    J.Cole

14. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Stan, that is one beautiful Brown Trout !!!! The paint job is awesome and the mount looks super also . You are one talented young man . Great job !!!
    Randy K.

15. Rick Krane

Happy New Years Fishheads and all family members of Anglers Artistry!!! I wish all the good folks an fellow Fishhead a Happy New Year and a very healthy and prosperous 2008! Make 2008 a great year for your own life as well as your families and business! My thoughts for this year is to share even more and introduce some new techniques I have been working on to help with having more fun doing what we love to do and have great success as a final outcome!
    God Bless one and all and Happy New Year!

Your friend
    Rick Krane

16. coastallabs60

coastallabs60 New Member

VA

Happy New year to you Mr. Krane and to all the fish taxidermist. God Bless all those who serve our beloved country and may they come home to a grateful nation. Roger Haus

17. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2007!

Happy New Year, Rick and all my fellow fish head brothers. May you all have a outstanding new year with lots of fish!

18. Jimmy Lawrence

Same here!!! Have a good upcoming year everyone!!

19. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.

Thank you guys big time! I worked hard at doing a good trout. I know it is not the best I can do yet but my mom likes it. Jason, Randy, Jimmy, Travis thanks for the compliments on the trout. I want to wish every one a happy new years of the fish they will do in 2008. My 2008 resolution will be to do a pedestal fish.
    Jimmy I looked at the big calender at Ricks and you'll be coming out here. I would like to meet you and talk fish.
    Stan

20. Jimmy Lawrence

Mr. Stan, I would be honored to meet such a talented young man such as yourself!!! I will have to see what the grueling schedule will look like while I'm up there, but I will try and definetely meet you. Maybe we can grab something to eat somewhere with the boss and pick eachother's brains or something!!! Anyway, congrats on your trout, and will be looking foreward to seeing you!