1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry Recent Student Work 2006-2021!!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Travis now wait a minute... All those layers of clothing for 75 degrees? LOL!!!! Now you and Vince have to come up here and hunt for one of cold weather White Tails! You you know the place and all ready have the tree stands up for you and Vince! Good for you man that looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad you got out in the woods and lived it up a bit one on one with nature! Good for you brother! Looks like you get some invites form some of the other family members!!! Way cool! Give a big hug to your family for me!

Rick

2. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Real funny Mr. Krane. Now it has been very mild this fall so far but we have had some pretty cold mornings too. It was probably high thirtys when these pics were taken. I may have to take you up on your offer on that hunt though. If I can stand sitting in a stand at neg. 15 degrees. :-\

3. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Rick, it want take much arm twisting to get me there. Come on Travis.

4. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Hey I might just be up for that 1,000 mile drive again real soon.

5. Rick Krane

OK now both of you need to come up here next year I have 2 stands already up and the 4 wheeler will be gassed and waiting! I'll let you guys do all the skinning though and I'll do the cooking!

Rick!

6. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Ms. Shelby Fugate, of Baker Florida with her one of a kind mount. She had caught her fish with her Dad fishing for bluegills on a worm, and wanted something along those lines to preserve that memory.

Big smiles, and Big Memories!!!!!!!!

Custom Cast LMB. 13''. CM, CG, GBS.

Jimmy.

Attached Files:

7. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

Nice one Jimmy! That smile says it all!!

8. Rick Krane

Jimmy Very very Proud of you! Not only because you truly have become a super taxidermist but you understand the value of giving back! The importance of seeing the smile on that wonderful young ladies face is well worth a life time of memories for every one involved! Beautiful fish too!

My BEst!

Rick Krane

9. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Rick!!

Can't wait to get your Bluegill DVD. Hopefully it will make my next one look better than this one :)

im working for another taxidermist over the winter, so you kinda gotta work with materials you are given by the boss. LOL. Oldschool Arp blank, with Vandyke eyes. Itll have to do .

Jimmy

Attached Files:

10. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Jimmy, Man your turning out some awesome fish! Keep up the great work!

11. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

To all you mighty fish heads. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.... May your paint follow freely through your guns... May ur powders, chalk, pencils, canyon, makeup, and I believe dirt, yes Mr. Krane has figured away to make dirty... ahh it's in the next series.. buy the DVD!! always shimmer..

Hey Rick does this eyeset look right? I was trying to convey sense of concern with does this fish bowl make my butt look big?
    love you brother..

Rick, you amaze me with your talents and gift of teaching.

A little fish in a big pond!
    -Todd

Attached Files:

• fish.jpg
      fish.jpg
      File size:
      67.5 KB
      Views:
  12. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Hey Rick looking forward to seeing you soon... Still need some fine tuning on my carving... I'm missing something... Need to get some more hands on..

Attached Files:

13. Rick Krane

Todd!!!! Bother watch what you wish for I'll get you in here now that I have sen what you have been doing to that fish! LOL! Kidding of course! Great job and work hard !!!! Reference reference reference!!!! The key to all things that Flow is flow!

a Huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. JIMMY LAWRENCE!!!!

My Best!

Rick

14. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Well, here is the finished Mahi, just waiting for final gloss. Thanks to Rick and Travis for all the help along the way, I truly needed and appreciated it!!!!

[​IMG]

15. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Killer Mahi Shawn!!!!!!! I'm glad my small amount of input was helpful.

Mr. Lawrence still putting out high end work too. Nice job and happy Birthday man!!!!

16. Rick Krane

Shawn!!!! Killer MAhi!!!! Way to go my friend! Like Travis said Killer!!!!

Rick Krane

17. Rick Krane

Hey Gang!

Merry Christmas!!! Kathie, Ms Amber, and I want to wish all of the Anglers Artistry family members a safe and warm holiday weekend! In the season of Christmas and the birth of Christ we should all take reflections of our blessings that we have been given as the greatest of gifts! Our lives and how we live them is the value that we can share with others! I value the friendships and the opportunities over the past 20 years as a teacher to have mede the acquaintances of some truly gifted and incredible people! Friends and family have become our following in the taxidermy industry and I hold this gift as one of the most precious gifts I have been given!

OK heres one for all my family members and though who just enjoy a little fishhead art!

MERRY CHRSITMAS FROM RICK KRANE “FREE DVD” WEEKEND!!

In this season of giving I love that I can share and give a gift on behalf of Kathie, Amber, and myself to all the friends we have in the world of Wood Carving and Taxidermy and As a fellow artist, I have committed my life to teach and share in the experience’s that have allowed me to enjoy the beauty of creation in the art of fish!

It is this opportunity to share this DVD with you that gives me a greater gift to know that folks can have this occasion through out the Christmas weekend to partake in the Anglers Artistry family! You can enjoy the fun of painting fish in the system I have worked hard at making simple and easy to follow! It is so rewarding to be able to teach any one who takes advantage of this free viewing of the New Blue Gill DVD!

As we celebrate the birth of Christ and enjoy the holiday weekend with our family and friends; please be safe and reflect on the gifts you have as an Artist who creates beautiful works of Fish Art!

Kathie, Amber and I wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year in 2012!

Merry Christmas!!!

Please follow this link and I hope you have fun and enjoy the free Christmas Rick Krane’s Anglers Artistry Blue Gill DVD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw0uBD7MsSk

Happy Holidays!

My Best!
    Rick Krane

Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    Office: 603-336-7296
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: www.anglersartistry.com

18. AA

AA Member

Merry Christmas to you Rick. This is the wayward son of the AA family LOL. I want to publicly thank you for all you have done for me up and beyond my fish class with you. I hope you have a great 2012 and I wish you and yours all the best.

Pat

19. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.

You sir are a man filled with giving! You have give me so much and I continue to learn more each time I read or see any thing you do. Merry christmas to you and the family Mr. Krane your friend Stan

20. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Merry Christmas to all of the Anglers Artistry family! Rick, I loved watching the Blue Gill DVD on-line. I learned a lot. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Travis