1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry Recent Student Work 2006-2021!!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Hey Rick, I'm throwing my hat in the ring... The NEAT organization are a tremendous taxidermy support group for NEW ENGLANDER'S and all alike. They not only put on a great show and banquet but the seminars are 5 STAR... I hope a ton of fishheads show.... It would be very cool to see the event lite up with tails and fins everywhere...

Hey Rick, I thinking albino sucker fish... ;D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.. It's a wicked time!!

2. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

Maybe I could bring this to NEAT.

Attached Files:

3. Re: Anglers Artistry recent Student Work 2006-2011!

BRAD... Bring it!!!

Will all go fishing.... no hurricanes... .
    Will have Rick bring his boat down from the "High Moutains"... AND get some salt on it!

MR. OWL how many AA studenst does it take to sink the good ship lolly pop.. lol

The Striper's and Blues will be banging in the habor tha time of yeart! ;D
    flukes too!!

4. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Re: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!

Sweet Laker Mr. Jones!

Next Time Todd We will go fishing!!!! LOL! Your the best!

Rick

5. Re: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!

Rick Those Ref. Pics on the site are way to cool! The close ups and photo detail are amazing!!!

6. Rick Krane

A couple of things for this week! More First free Reference Photos! http://www.anglersartistry.com/zencart

Second a Outdoor life Magazine article!
    Hey Gang I want to share something I hope will be received by the readers of Outdoor Life as a positive look at our industry! I was recently interviewed by the on-line fishing write for Outdoor life Alex Robinson. Alex interview was about learning taxidermy and how it is portrayed and viewed by the public. Instantly we jumped on to the direction of how many great and talented folks are out there doing taxidermy and where you can find them!

I love to direct the spotlight on to as many others as I can so to share in the fun we have and do so I shared with Alex “The Month in fish pictures” and the 5 year archive of this continuous posting. Though we began about the teaching I do and folks who learn taxidermy I wanted to share the wonderful folks who are also so gifted and beyond talented for the art of fish taxidermy! Alex was thrilled to see so much incredible work and he told me that he would look through the 5 year archive and begin a article on the cool fish work of some of our generous Taxidermist who post each week!

Obviously there are so many gifted folks who contribute and not all are shown in the article but I really wanted to share this focus on the industry not just on the teaching I do help shine a positive light of the beautiful work we do! What ever we can do to put our industry in a positive light that the rest of the sporting world can look at and say Hey there is truly art in taxidermy then we all benefit!

Here is the Link I hope this brings more attention to our industry and share in the work we do and love!

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/fishing/2012/04/35-awesome-fish-taxidermy-photos

My Best

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Rd
    Hinsdale NH 03451
    603-336-7296
    Email: [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com
    Call for one-on-one classes! Available to all levels of interest!
    Check out the new Rick Krane Anglers Artistry DVDs Education Series!

7. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I rarely post anything anymore, but it looks like the AA family is off and doing wonderful things!!!

Rick, way to shine a positive light on everyones work! Not just your students, but EVERYONE on our forum, and craft.

here is a fun project. Would've been a line class world record. Full story on the Fish Forum.

Jimmy

First Speckled Trout . Custom Mold/Cast. Jeff's Lenses.

Attached Files:

8. Rick Krane

Put Standing Jimmy! Welcome Back to the fold of the family hang out! Hey man that is a killer Spec!!!!! Out StandinG! I didn't see you name come up on the web Store yet for free reference!!!! Miss ya and glad that one way or anther I'll be seeing you this summer!!

Rick

9. Re: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!

Jimmy, Awesome looking fish brother!!!!!!!

10. Billw

Billw Member

Great Fish Jimmy!
    BillW

11. slater56

slater56 Member

So inspirational looking at all the nice work on here, here's a pic of my first Trout. Skin mount, real fins with a cast head. I used methods in Rick's Rainbow & Steelhead DVD's to paint this fish. Thanks Rick!

[​IMG]

12. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.

Brad wicked nice laker
    Jimmy you re one of the most wide range fish guys! alway love to see your work
    Slater off the charts bow
    working on my first striped bass repo when I'm done ill post a few shots
    Stan

13. Jimmy Lawrence

Stan!

hey buddy, thanks much. I know a little about alot. LOL. ALot about very very little. :D

Jimmy

14. tracy

tracy coon dogs

still see no pre order button Rick
    would love to see it and get my new orders in please
    thanks

15. Re: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!

I posted these in the Week in Fish pics, but figured I would put them up here also. LCR 31" Walleye with Still life lenses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Rick Krane

Sweet!!! Shawn way to go!!!! Wait a minute that is not a Steelhead? LOL! Love to see you span in different fish directions! Well done!

http://anglersartistry.com/zencart/

Hey Gang! I know it is not Tuesday but seeing how I have several more free reference photos so share I figured while I’m away here in the Good old Midwest part of the country that I would make it one day early an call it free reference Monday this week!
    http://anglersartistry.com/zencart/

I hope your week is productive and a safe one! June will be a great month, as we will be launching a new feature of the web store! Stay tune for June launch of the … Well you’ll have to keep checking back for your free reference pictures and see what else Chris and I have in store!

Have a great week!

Your friend

My Best

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Rd
    Hinsdale NH 03451
    603-336-7296
    Email: [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com

17. Jimmy Lawrence

wholesale custom mold/cast for a taxidermist in Ohio.

Hope all the family is well in Anglers Artistry land.

Jimmy

Attached Files:

• k.jpg
      k.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
    • kk.jpg
      kk.jpg
      File size:
      91 KB
      Views:
  18. Rick Krane

Jimmy!!!!!!!! That cast and completed work of wicked cool is so sweet I had to write in on my cell from the airport!!!! Way to go JimmyL!!!!

My best

Rick

19. Re: ANGLERS ARTISTRY RECENT STUDENT WORK 2006-2012!

Rick
    As long as you are just sitting around the airports and airplanes, I think you should tell all the AA students what number student they are. I think you might have said I was #205 is that right?? With only 200 plus students you should remember what number order they came in I would think. LOL

Where ever you are flying, fly safe and have a good one.....

God Bless

Gene

20. Rick Krane

You are 205 we are up to 261 hows that Gene! Interesting I will be doing a profile on many of the great and talented folks who have come to see us! I will also be posting the 2011 Student roll call from last year and all the cool work the folks did and some of their accomplishments!

Hey Gene I want to see some carving photos!!!

Rick