1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry Recent Student Work 2006-2019!!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Rick Krane

Lance.G and JL like this.

3. Rick Krane

JL likes this.
  4. Rick Krane

I want to share a part of the 2018 Alaskan workshop where the group learned about color theory and the applications of mediums. I hope enjoy this little clip and take away something useful about color!

Rick Krane

5. Rick Krane

A great Taxidermy hands on opportunity that I was involved with and will be every year they have this event! What a great time!
    A Great weekend in Beautiful Quebec!!

The ATQ Taxidermie know to one and all as the Association of Taxidermists of Quebec!

I want to share a few photos of the annual cook out and series of hands on workshops that the membership puts on and attends to help one another learn while sharing the art of taxidermy!

Set in the beautiful country side of rural Quebec many members and yes even taxidermists for the States came to partake in this friendly and wonderful event!

This year we were joined on this Journey to Canada by our 2017 Golden Ticket winner Kristen Grayson from Reno Nevada along with our friend and commercial artist and graphic designer Todd Szymaszek of Conn, and Kathie Krane and me! We were surprised to see the Maine Taxidermy Association President and his family Paul Reynolds. A journey leads to adventure and a great time from one and all!

The Dairy farm was the setting and an incredibly beautiful weekend so the families had a lot to do and see! Baby cows being born, chasing butterfly, petting animals were all part of the weekend and oh yes, some great learning opportunities! I want to thank the ATQ and all the members for welcoming us so kindly and friendly! Great to see Pascal Therrien, Royal Robillard, Guy Nantel, Marc Szymanski from the BSL tannery, The lovely Cathy Caillou and her daughter all the way from France and so many more!

Great friends, great food and a great time! Thanks, you so much for inviting us to be part of such a wonderful day!

Please enjoy some of the photos of the ATQ taxidermy cook out weekend and the hands on workshop!!

Rick Krane

39522540_1853467514730210_2093800009953705984_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1117603505072282&__xts__[0]=68.ARCIv8zr-9VSrnfB02Rd_9cHLU9ON0Hc6Sv8fkB-kBRi8pWxuEif0WFZNVMYdky7_mwe4s26UkszQGh0QnFY6tt1M6mRMaHKbSRlizgTHN3jp7X6z29y8QvObhv7fTlqET24Uy0&__tn__=-UC-R

Trashfish likes this.
  6. Rick Krane

I want to share our 2017 Golden Ticket winner for the All inclusive free workshop give away! Ms Kristen Grayson of Reno Nevada! What a great workshop we all had with Kristen! Never had Kristen ever worked on a fish what so ever she was open to trying just about anything for her fish project so in the end she choose a brown trout reproduction.
    Kristen worked on custom eye painting and setting as well as making custom corrections and adjustments to make her Brown look like the brown she had in mind.
    I wish my 100th Brown looked so good! Well done Kristen!!

IMG_7596.JPG

IMG_7603.JPG

Kristen Grayson8-18.jpg

Check out Kristens video clip!

JL likes this.
  7. Rick Krane

Any one who has taken a workshop or is deep in to painting and all the fun you can have creating the enjoyable ways to paint then you understand that one of the most difficult tasks is leading the rules of color and how to make them work for you. in 2018 at the Great Alaskan workshop live the Theory of color was filmed for the first time ever. For all of our Anglers Artistry Alumni and all the Anglers Artistry members who love painting out of the box this is a free preview for you as a learning guild to the rules color!

I hope you enjoy!

My Best
    Rick Krane

Cecil and rogerswildlife like this.
  8. Rick Krane

Just added to the Anglers Artistry Streaming Library! Grayling Paint Instruction!

This Grayling paint instruction seminar was filmed live at our Alaskan Master Class, and will include some background noise, etc. This was not filmed at our normal Anglers Artistry studio, but still has the same high quality paint instruction that you can expect from Anglers Artistry. This film has been edited to remove excess talking or off-topic discussion.

This package also includes an Eye Setting video, Grayling reference photos, as well as a helpful PDF of step by step instructions with still frames from the video for quick reference.

Available only at Anglers Artistry -
    http://anglersartistry.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=52

Cecil likes this.
  9. Rick Krane

As the year closes out I want to share a few more workshop photos of some wonderful project and great fish artist who came to for fill their goals of learning new techniques and have fun learning that they can create great fish too!

Jim Pellerin Maine
    IMG_6379.jpg

_DSC0294a.jpg

Neil Rice
    Massachusetts
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5e90.jpg

_DSC0213.JPG

_DSC0228.JPG

10. Rick Krane

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! On Behalf of all of us at Anglers Artistry be safe, be happy and be kind to one another!
    Check out the Facebook site to see about the Christmas DVD viewing opportunity!!!

My Best
    Rick Krane

Here is a Preview of the Brand New Anticipated Volume #25 The Chum Salmon

Chum DVD for CCsm.jpg

Chum Side of Body.jpg Chum Eye.jpg

Lance.G likes this.
  11. Rick Krane

I want to share a photo of Alumni Cory Foth BEST of SHOW from the 2019 Kansas Taxidermist Association convention!! Way to go Cory!!
    IMG_2565.jpg
    My Best Rick Krane