1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #42

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by JBird, Oct 27, 2013.

1. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

and the pochard

Attached Files:

2. wings II

wings II New Member

Well, Well, Well Mr. Pyle...I guess if you ask a guy for Two Years he really will finally post something up in BOTW! Awesome work Too! ;D ;D

Great work being posted...Rainer, glad to see you posting during hunting season. :)

Jeff, I have already chastised Cheri for checking the forum while she was supposed to be relaxing....I'm afraid she is plum eat up wit it.

I worked my hiney off to finish this piece for your hosting week. :eek: This is a pic of the habitat in the base...I hopes you likes it. :) (Glass Case has been removed for pics)

Indoor Lighting:

[​IMG]

3. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

What can one say other than WOW.... the teal look great with the habitat around them.... Supper nice job.

4. Yes I brought my computer. Besides having to check on things for work going on while I'm gone, I had to keep up on my Scrabble Games! Doing this while sitting either on my porch watching the waves or while I'm basking in the sun. But I'm back home now. There's nothing better than home. It's quiet no traffic and COOOOOL!!!!!

5. fowlweatherfowler

fowlweatherfowler Well-Known Member

NW Ohio
    Tx that dead mount is awesome!

6. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Matt, I dont need to say anything about your teal group, it looks awful,

Rainer

(of course not, it is absolutelly fantastic)

7. JBird

JBird Member

RaiRed - very nice - LOVE those little rollers - such a stunning family of birds - you did a beautiful job - even love your one legged duck - haha - beautiful whats the story behind it?

Matt - simply fantastic - I loved the timeline post you did an all the work you put into it - astonishing - what an artist -

lucky me I got sick taking the kids out trick or treating - so off to bed - but have enjoyed the week's posts and hope to see a few more over the weekend

Jeff

8. Matt...I love the teal scene with the turtle shell! You are on my list of "bird gods". I really love BOTW and love seeing everyone's talents. I also enjoy our chats on the phone. ;D

9. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. JBird

JBird Member

brook - what a great final contribution - beautiful piece - mount and base. Thank you for sharing - I just love the little greenwings - spectacular little birds and delicious as well ;o)

well folks - thanks again for two wonderful weeks - I know its been a little slow with the holidays and hunting season but it was my great pleasure to host and look forward to the weeks to come - again - thanks to all who participated and of course all those who snuck a peak in the last two weeks 8) ;) ;D

11. wings II

wings II New Member

JBird, saw you back posting...had to pull these BOTW's up...you were the best HOST ever! Your postive attitude and motivational skills were nothing short of inspirational :)