1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday to my girl!

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by birdstuffer, Oct 31, 2013.

1. This is one of my labs Jessie. Since I don't hunt anymore she has never retrieved a bird.In fact she was taught NOT to touch the birds! She has retrieved countless numbers of balls though and continues to do so. She lays on the porch of my shop every day while I work and goes everywhere with me in my car. When she was 4 months oild she wandered out of my shop and into the forest and got attacked by a Bobcat. With her scalp torn open and all her puppy teeth broken we rushed her to the vet where they didn't think she would make it but she did! She's a little scrapper! You may notice that she has a lopsided head from her injury.Anyways she's a great friend and I love her! :-*

Attached Files:

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

To have a good dog is to be supremely blessed.

3. bucksnort10

bucksnort10 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Jessie !!

You have a great Mommy.
    I am sure she will get you a couple of extra treats today.

Labs ... gotta love 'em.

4. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Happy Birthday Jessie 8)

5. rmann

rmann Member

Happy birthday Jessie, care for each other always, I lost my greatest buddy in September, a day before my birthday, and I miss him so daily, he was only 5 but got poisoned once by the pain killer after knee surgery,we worked over a year to help him pull through, which he did but never fully, and he got to sick again, but was not to pull through the first stage and we had his friendship and love for another two years which will always be treasured,

6. nina5150

nina5150 Active Member

Happy Birthday Jessie...hope mommy got you a yummy birthday cake and lots of presents........birdstuffer your even more awesome than you know......

7. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

WOW....she is a spitting image of a female lab I owned many years ago (Josie DID retrieve ducks....lots ;D ) Thanks for posting Cheri......brought back some great memories.......although now I am also sad. By the way how old is she?

8. She is 12. I also have a 13 year old named Gus.Here's his picture...

Attached Files:

9. gwamp

gwamp Member

My Yellow lab Cadi is one of the family and would never consider owning any other breed !!!

10. papagoose

papagoose papagoose and goslings

Happy birthday to your great looking pup