1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW # 43

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Nancy C, Nov 4, 2013.

1. wings II

wings II New Member

Great work everyone! Rainer - that is one special bird Sir.

Nancy, thanks for hosting! I have about 50 pics of your bird mounts that I've collected in my personal library over the years and I'm hoping you will post at least some of them up for us to enjoy :)

Apologies as well, as I don't have anything finished...I've posted this one before, but I wanted to put something up that reminds me of the nice, cool fall we are enjoying right now as we approach Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is doing well. - Matt

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful Wood Duck Matt. It is PERFECT. :D

3. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Dayam, Matt ... Every time you post a wood duck photo I start dreading the couple that I still have to do because you keep raising the dad-blasted bar!
    (I think I might have done one once that came out almost that good, but, well, TBH - not quite.)
    You are a wood duck master, that's for sure, and I know from experience that they aren't easy.

I have a lot of random photos hosted on Photobucket but all of them are at least a couple of years old. I'll poke through them tomorrow and try to post a few at random, just for fun.
    I found a whole box full of photos of my really, really old stuff, and ... well, right now I'm VERY thankful that I don't have a scanner!

4. whackybird

whackybird At first you can't succeed, Try, Try again!

Nancy, it would be cool if you posted a picture of a mount you did a while back, and a recent one. to see how much you have progressed :) Thats just my thoughts..

5. smalliestalker

smalliestalker and a river runs through it.

X2

The GOLD Standard for sure.

6. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

That woodduck is one of the best ones iv seen ! Awesome job !!

7. I think she would have to go a long way back, lol. That parrot is just awesome!

Matt, just when I think I do a decent wood duck I see yours and then cry a little. Awesome job as always!

8. igor

igor Member

I can not pass an opportunity to express my sympathy to the host, a very talented taxidermist, the person who instantly gives a valuable advise when someone is looking for some help . Nancy , your finish work details are incredible !
    Nice birds everyone .
    Here is my contribution pictured as always with my phone at last minute :(

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files:

9. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

I love those Owls. I wish I could mount more of them.

10. gwamp

gwamp Member

[​IMG][/URL][/img][​IMG][/URL][​IMG][/URL][/img]][/img][​IMG][/URL][​IMG][/URL][/img][​IMG][/URL[​IMG][​IMG]][/img]Finally able to complete some work!

11. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Lookin' good Gwamp!
    Thanks for posting. :)