1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Ohio Taxidermy Supply Form/Mount

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by JEREMY BENNETT, Nov 5, 2013.

1. This is the new OTS floor ped form. I have not finished the back yet so no pics of that. This is a buck I shot here in Ohio last year and these forms fit exact, they are great to work with! This is the first mount I have done for myself in 9 years. You all know.....a plumbers pipes always leak :) Glad I took the time to do it. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great season!

Attached Files:

• 426.JPG
      426.JPG
      File size:
      79.1 KB
      Views:
    • 435.JPG
      435.JPG
      File size:
      72.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Few more.

Attached Files:

• 437.JPG
      437.JPG
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    • 443.JPG
      443.JPG
      File size:
      62 KB
      Views:

3. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

May be just me but the left eye looks lower than the right

4. very nice

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Man you competition guys just CANNOT get over finding something wrong and pointing out your opinion on a mount and then just roll on without even giving a simple compliment or finishing your statement with something simple like 'nice job on YOUR personal deer' LOL :D

Nice mount Jeremy! I especially like the cleanliness & detail.

6. HAPP

HAPP Active Member

It's nice to do something for yourself, once in a while. In the part, I've done the same by putting my own stuff off, but the past few years I have been putting my stuff in the rotation. Fill the wall!
    Nice mount Jeremy!

7. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

Man i like that mount i cant wait to try one of them forms great job looks great !

8. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

OK OK Michael, it IS a nice mount, that just jumped out at me. I do sometimes need to put down the magnifying glass. LOL! ;D

[​IMG]

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm just giving you heck Jerry, you're one of the nicest gentleman in this industry so it's not often we can pull your chair out LOL!!!!!!

10. Thanks everyone. I didn't put this up for everyone to see MY work but only to show the cool new form from OTS and help them out. Hope you all get to try one out soon.

11. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Sweet buck Jeremy!! Someday im gonna get me one like that.....some damn day lol!