1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PBS Nature Documentary on WT Deer

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AMCTaxi, Nov 10, 2013.

1. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

http://youtu.be/nI97ca94w8k

It's about an hour long. It's a pretty decent documentary. It's more specifically focused on suburban deer than anything else. Pretty interesting stuff. Lots of good information and video on deer. Some really good cinematography at times too.

Enjoy!

2. keukamounter

keukamounter New Member

Reference overload!! wow thats and awesome piece of film....thanks for the link!

3. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Really cool program! Thanks for the link, Adam!

4. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

5. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Very enjoyable.I wish that they would show documentaries on North American critters like the do Africa and Australia.

6. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. If any of you have Netflix streaming accounts, PBS's Nature documentaries are on there as well. There's a few really good ones I just watched recently. There's 3 that come to mind that are really good about North American wildlife. Search for these ones as well:

Raccoon Nation - story about how city raccoons are more adaptable than their backwoods brethren.

Original Duckumentary - Basically what it sounds like - tons and tons of amazing video of all sorts of ducks.

My Life as a Turkey - This one is FANTASTIC. It's the story of a guy from FL who raised a flock of wild turkeys from eggs and how he became "mother hen" to them for over a year. The cinematography of this one is absolutely breathtaking.