1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Monster buck killed on the road

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by frehtaxi, Nov 12, 2013.

1. https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p370x247/969408_468995983218302_1888647813_n.jpg

What a shame this monster was hit on the road not 300 yards from a clients stand this evening. Just sucks probably won't be mounting that one.

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

That photo is 5+ years old and I doubt it was hit anywhere close to you.

3. That pic was going around last year saying it was from Massachusetts

4. LMAO same deer was hit in Old forge ny last fall!!!! that deer is a faker !!! lol

Gregg

5. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Funny

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I actually think I posted that same deer last year.. It was forwarded to me by my cousin saying it was hit near here. LOL

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Wow if that deer doesnt smartin up pretty soon, hes gonna wind up dead one of these years! Hes been hit at least three different times just in NY state alone!

8. Yep I got suckered on this one.
    A friend and client on face book had me believing it, I had never seen the pic before.
    Sorry guys

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

No sweat bud, this happens every year. I know some guys thatll chase down dead deer just to get work, they get suckered into these every time.

10. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

The real question is:
    Does anybody know whatever became of it? Surely if it were mounted someone would remember doing it - not to mention having it.
    Did it end up going to the game dept or some such fate? (sad, if so ...)

11. dc240nt

dc240nt Lets Talk Big Bucks!!

It is a NY deer and was car killed a few years ago. The guy that has the antlers is in a facebook group I hang in once in awhile. The left G2 is broke off and it has considerable roadrash on the outside of the left beam.

12. papagoose

papagoose papagoose and goslings

I think I have seen that one before