1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Shipping Question

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ChrisNeff_FCO, Nov 14, 2013.

1. I have a 4lb. 5x7x10" package that needs sent UPS Next Day Air to Hazel Creek In MO. UPS is quoting me $88.55. Is that normal?

2. For next day that seems about right. I had a small box like that go next day from florida to Wisconsin and it was like $75

3. Ok, I looked at Fed Ex and they quoted something like $60. I will just change up my plans. I usually have more than enough added to price to cover shipping, but not almost $90 for one turkey head. It is the first turkey I have got to do, so things will have to change.

4. If you only have a few heads its cheaper to buy them already freeze dried, stock heads. No over night shipping.

Gregg

5. Lone Wolf AK

Lone Wolf AK Lone Wolf Taxidermy and Wildlife Artistry

check into USPS overnight express...it should be cheaper given those dimensions.

6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

When I shipped my turkey head from Oregon to Boondocks in Kentucky through the USPS next day it was either 65.00 or 75.00 I don't remember which. That was this last spring.