1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Elk and camera man, I bet he's got some great reference photos!!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by marshell-with-an-e, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Link to Elk sparing with camera man, great pictures!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/elk-spars-north-carolina-photographer-caught-tape-20886206#.UoZPhm6yIkg.email

2. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

I saw that idiot. The county coroner is going to have some really good pics of someone soon!

3. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

That's right Rick, especially since the elk knows he can tickle antlers with people

4. buckcrazy

buckcrazy New Member

They put tgat elk down this evenin said it was unsafe

5. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

AHHHH, he was just a yearling and playing, did you see who cute he was hopping around to get the camara man to play, I'm so sad LOL

6. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Just to let this IDIOT Photographer and you know they euthanized that elk today...The elk would not stop approaching people after he pulled that stunt... He laughs about his encounter... now the elk had to be put down...Funny guy right. Butthead.....

7. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

What an idiot. Sad ending for the elk.

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I wish no idiot ill will, but if the Elk would have impaled him several times and gave the idiot the ragdoll treatment, bunny huggers might see a different side to rutting bucks. We were in Estes Park Colorado where a herd of Elk were in town, and I could not believe the amount of idiots that would walk within feet of the herd bull (that was dogging a cow) and take photos of him with no fear or knowledge of what he could do.