1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for someone in florida to teach me .

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by mark c, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Ive done most things now for 10 year but I just don't get the fish Thing . The VA was going to send me to school but that wont work with my health problems , .. So if there is someone who I can watch or just set and learn from I would be in your debt . Ill even be willing to trade labor cats deer hogs you name it in exchange for your time . you supply the form and the critter Ill Tan mount and finish for you , Including bears elk moose . No big deal Ive done them all . Mark Comfort *813 417 7922

Just about any where in Florida Please

2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

How about just over the border in south GA.

3. That would work .. How close are you to Jasper fl? give me a call or send me your Number Ill call you . thanks mark c

4. Kevin Halle

Follow my link to my webpage. All my info is there. www.taxidermybykevinhalle.com

5. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Better watch ole Kevin really close

He is really good on those fish

Carl

6. Kevin Halle

Lol, thanks Carl. Just looking to help out a fellow vet.

7. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I would jump on that in a heartbeat mark c!!

8. Yes I did jump all over it . I spoke to him on the phone sounds like a real great guy . I just hope im up to the skill levels and can lean quick . Either way I feel lucky hes a vet same as I . thanks Ill be there mark c

9. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    You will do good with Kevin
    Good guy
    Good / really good on fish

10. Kevin Halle

Thanks for the kind words Carl. I'm looking forward to working with Mark. It will be a productive weekend for us both. We are going to get together after the holidays.