1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Plaques?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by iggletaxi08, Nov 26, 2013.

1. iggletaxi08

iggletaxi08 Member

How many people include them with your euros? Do your customers request them or do they want things like the skull hooker. I'm trying to decide what to offer and sell and how to do that. I usually make my own from weathered wood and that is included in my price. Lately though I've had some clients decline any kind of plaques and some asked about the skull hooker. Just curios to what others are doing and if plaques are becoming obsolete.

2. I include a flat panel plaque with my euro's. My price is $125. If they don't want a plaque I will take $10 dollars off. I don't offer any other options.

3. I put a hanger on the back. All they have to do is furnish the nail and a spot on the wall. If they want a plaque, then I charge extra.

4. duxdown

duxdown New Member

I almost always talk them into a 45degree plaque after all my name goes with it and I want it looking spiffy!

5. X2
    Not everybody wants 1 and they are not cheap.

6. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

People like options. $150/panel or Trophy Hanger (similar to skull hooker but cleaner and better price) I charge $135 for just the skull.

I've had a lot more requests for just the skull lately... People are buying their own skull hookers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

My euro's are $150 for deer. I don't put a hanger on unless they ask for one, then it's a wire to hang. Flat plaques are usually $35-$50, 3D are $75.

8. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

Driftwood or wall hanger is included. Plaques are extra.

9. I have a flat rate for the skull and hanger, panels are extra. Last season I got on of the Arrow Head panels from VD that is on a 45 degree angle and put one on the wall with a deer I shot. I bet that 75 percent of my euros end up on that panel. I agree with dux, it looks spiffy and it is an affordable option for the client.

10. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

$95 for skull with hanger, $125 on a Euro panel (which cost me $10 to have made), $150 on western cedar.