1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK, where did the NTA go to

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Nov 27, 2013.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

This thread has gone to swimming with the fishes. Damn Hijackers........LOL

Isn't it amazing how we can go from cutting a guys throat to planning fishing trips. Yes we are a family. Dysfunctional as hell, but a family none the less. Truth be told, most of us probably come from a family much like this one. For those of you who didn't, no wonder you don't always understand. LOL But it's all good.

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Dysfunctional? We're not dysfunctional. We're damned good at doing this.

3. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Finally a topic I can post on. LoL
    Put me down for two days next year Harry if you have room.
    I had a blast with you guys and the food was amazing!!!!

4. DL

DL Well-Known Member

800 pounds of Wahoo. Is that like a barrel of Jack Daniels?

5. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

6. Harry Whitehead

Well, 800 pounds of wahoo is not a barrel of Jack but the beverage of your choice sure was good while you were eatin fish and softshell crab!!! The only problem we had was keeping Nethercutt from eatin all the soft shells!!! For a little guy he sure can eat them suckers!!! He had them for breakfast one morning!!!! Lmao

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. DL

DL Well-Known Member

One if those guys.

8. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    You guys always said you wanted to get rid of the good old boys club, but what I think is you just wanted a good old boys club you were welcome in... I still say many non- members would be nuts to join this association.. Good luck and we will see where things stand in the next couple years

9. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Harry save my spot for one or 2 days. That was a fun trip. just need more rum next year for after fishing lol

10. Harry Whitehead

Breiner, Come on dude. NO ONE wants to have a 'good ol boys club' unless EVERYONE is in it!!! That is what this whole thing is about!!!