1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK, where did the NTA go to

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Nov 27, 2013.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Harry, I'm not dumb enough to engage in an argument with another idiot who thinks he's smarter than a postage stamp.

John, I may be a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them. Before the Big Bang took place with the NTA, I know as does others that you were dying to get on that board. John Janelli didn't just pull your name out of the air. Now do REALLY want people to known who the "liar" is?

2. margip

margip Member

What a JOKE!

3. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

All that is being accomplished here is to add to the distrust of the NTA and anyone who is a part of it. For the first time I wish the moderators would just ban any mention of the organization till it gets it feet on solid ground if possible. Actually, if it just disappeared that would be fine too. All the corrosive comments and accusations add nothing positive or productive to the NTA.

4. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Ah The ever Transparent smoke and Mirrors!!!!!

5. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Now George, I'll have to say that your response was intellectual, concise and well thought out. Now, why don't you read my reply again and let's start over without name calling or trying to elevate your persona by belittling others. Tell me, should John Janelli have approached the Board before spending THOUSANDS of dollars that the NTA couldn't really afford BEFORE doing so??? A simple yes or no will work!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. George

I certainly do, Harry. I would HOPE he was simply exploring avenues and not making obligations. I am, however, speaking without knowing any of the specifics.

7. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

That's better George. There is no need to do any name calling or any of the other ridiculous back and forth ravings that usually happen here. Let's stay with the facts. John Janelli wasted the NTA's money without Board approval. Fact. Wether it was intentional or simply ignorance, fact of the matter is the money is gone and the current administration is doing what they have to to get this thing going. Why can't we leave them alone to do their best without ANY hidden agendas and little operating capital. Sounds like a tough enough job to me...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. George

Harry, you know as well as I, when you call a client and you don't hear anything, you begin to get pissed. The least they could do is call and let you know. Well, this "client" is refusing to talk to me and his buddies jump on me with excuses,accusing me of lying, and not trying to understand. Now in your business, honestly, how would you react to that? (Harry, I seldom "call names" without being incited. Even with people I don't like. But I am a snake who strikes back when stepped on. Calling me an idiot or a liar is like stepping on a cottonmouth.)

9. George, I never said a word to any one nor did I ever ask anyone to appoint me to the board, therefore you are a liar.
    When I was ask by Janelli if I would be interested in being on the board. I said "Let me think about it a couple days." I did just, that thought long and hard about it, it was three or four days before I gave a yes or no.

Then I told Janelli, I would find out what is going and and let the chips fall where they may.

So yes old man you are in fact a lair. If someone told you different to what I just posted they too are lying their butts off.

Cottonmouth my eye, more like a blabber mouth whom either dont know the truth when it is smacking you in the face or a darned idiot for believing the lies your inside source is telling you.

So are you a liar or just and idiot? Its one or the other.

Any miss trust is being perpetuated by YOU GEORGE and your accomplice.

The board of the NTA is working within the laws of Louisiana to right this ship. There should be trust in the board, but that will never happen when lies are being told about the board and what is going on.

So you must ask why is Roof telling lies? Then you must ask who the so called inside information is coming from!!!

Then you must ask the truth that will be published when the actions are complete. You cannot write this into the history books until the actions are complete.

I do promise when the dust settles the truth will be published. and it will be certified by documented.

10. George

Creager, just shut up. I know all your history and none of it is pretty. It's played out on here several times. When I sat on the board, I only heard one ethics complaint that was lodged in 7 years other than the one I filed against Dan Rinehart. Want to guess who that was about. The only reason we didn't act on it was that the two men who filed it were not NTA members and we had no authority to act under the existing by-laws at that time. Now you'd better change the subject quickly. Thanksgiving is over in about 45 minutes and I probably won't be so damned benevolent it you keep running your mouth.

11. Ok George you see we have bylaws, and are using them. You once again lied to everyone to make yourself look like some hero.

Franklin was right, the board you sat on did run you off, it also ran others off.

After July NTA Convention, I ask and ask Former Pres. Janelli for a financial statement. What did I get????? Nothing I was totally t totally ignored by him. So if you are ignored totally in emails as I was. one way to make sure he is getting them and that is just what I did.

Then sometime in Aug, I continued to ask even over the phone, then I was chewed out for name calling and what ever. I ask one last time for a financial statement, I was told I would not revieve one ever if it was his choice. I then responded well them out talking is done. I that was the last time I talked to JJ. Further more I will not talk to him and he is the one who is feeding you something.

Now I dont know if JJ is telling you the truth or he is twisting the story, but somewhere on your end is a disconnect, So if your info is wrong , you should have checked the source. If you got the info right, then you alone are to blame.

JJ had Carol issue a check to Kulis, whom had said he would work for free. for somewhere over $4,000. dollars and called it a independent vendor.

JJ did not have the boards authorization to have Carol issue the check.

Now here is Arkansas that is called "Theft " along with being an accomplice.

ARKANSAS STATUTES AND CODES
    § 5-36-103 - Theft of property.

Listen
    5-36-103. Theft of property.

(a) A person commits theft of property if he or she knowingly:

(1) Takes or exercises unauthorized control over, or makes an unauthorized transfer of an interest in, the property of another person, with the purpose of depriving the owner of the property; or

(2) Obtains the property of another person, by deception or by threat, with the purpose of depriving the owner of the property.

(b) Theft of property is a:

(1) Class B felony if:

(A) The value of the property is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) or more;

12. Well George on this so called ethics complaint Guess you better spill it out. Because I do believe once again you are full of something other than turkey and dressing.

What ever you claim to have I do believe is a total made up BS. if its on me.

Bring it on old-man, you have lied so much now another one or two of your twisted stories might give me a lol.

13. I am waiting Roofster!

14. Come on bring it on roof.

Still waiting roof. Yep go make crap up. If its the one in the archives that was taking care of what 10 or 12 years ago and yes it was one fish and I did get it to the owner.

Now lets talk about your continual lies GEORGE.
    Think I am playing games old man.

ARKANSAS STATUTES AND CODES
    § 16-63-207 - Libel and slander.

Listen
    16-63-207. Libel and slander.

(a) (1) In an action for libel or slander, it shall not be necessary to state in the complaint any extrinsic facts for the purpose of showing the application to the plaintiff of the defamatory matter out of which the cause of action arose. It shall be sufficient to state generally that the defamatory matter was published or spoken concerning the plaintiff.

(2) If the allegation is not controverted in regard to judgments, it shall not be necessary to prove it on trial.

(b) In an action for libel or slander, the defendant may, in his or her answer, allege both the truth of the matter charged as defamatory and any mitigating circumstances, legally admissible in evidence, to reduce the amount of damages. Whether he or she proves the justification or not, he or she may give in evidence the mitigating circumstances.
    - See more at: http://statutes.laws.com/arkansas/title-16/subtitle-5/chapter-63/subchapter-2/16-63-207#sthash.hF7shGRb.dpuf

15. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Nanner, Nanner Boo Boo!!!!!! [​IMG]

16. Well Roof, guess your old misaligned mind fell asleep.

Maybe next year George will be a balloon in the Macys parade.

17. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Harry.......... I suggested someone check into possibly helping him with TERF proceeds. You sent me a pm stating that the TERF funds were gone. I spoke to Mitch about this and he said the TERF funds were all there. So which is it?? Are those monies there, or aren't they? Also, while we're on the subject, what's the status on the Morgan Stanley accounts? I agree that someone needs to be a little more forthcoming on some of these issues and questions. Understanding that the Crain's do monitor this site, and have spies amongst us, I understand that some things just can't be posted at the present time, but surely some questions can and should be answered to the membership while there is still a membership left.

18. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

I agree with Antlerman,

As a NTA Life Member it would be nice to atleast hear what is being done at this time.

If this still is OUR organization ( NTA MEMBERS ) , We have the right to be informed of Progress & Setbacks.

Even what we are seeing here is new to me, since nothing has been released to the membership.

RJ Simington
    NTA Life Member & Life Judge

19. RTF

RTF Active Member

I haven't heard from the NTA in god knows how long I had forgot all about them until I read this thread.

20. dianny

dianny Member

I don't know why anyone would want to join the NTA right now. It was supposed to be a new, open, and honest association. Every time someone asks a question they're told the same old thing "we can't talk about that." The finger pointing keeps on, names called, and the same old BS as before. The people that have life time memberships can't get any answers, much less the new ones wanting to join. Why would a person want to spend their money on this kind of nonsense. I would think you would be much better off to join your state association, and support them rather than this closed and secretive club !!