1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Please pray

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kurtro08, Nov 27, 2013.

1. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Some of you may remember me posting a tread with my new Norns saying "third generation taxidermist"

Since his birth we have been in and out of hospital with him. Finally we got tired of the running around and took him to children's and women south Alabama. Test came back and aren't too good.
    His white blood count is 370 and he has Neutropenia. Which means anything from and infection to cancer.

Please send prayers for our baby boy
    Kamdyn Scott Nelson

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attached Files:

2. dmac1175

dmac1175 Active Member

Keep your faith in Jesus.
    Prayers made..

3. Whitetailfreak84

Whitetailfreak84 New Member

I ll keep you in our prayers. I hope for the best.
    My dad has been battling colon cancer for 3 yrs he s 56. I pray
    And wish you and your family the best.

4. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

5. Whitetailfreak84

From the looks of his p j's he has the life size foxes down;-)

6. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Done and they will continue, stay strong.

7. Hope all turns out well Kurt....

8. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Sorry about your father whitetail freak... He will be in my prayers as well...
    Thank you everybody else we are still playing waiting game for last lab to come back.
    If test come back and aren't good then a spinal tap will be needed. Which isn't safe for an adult much less an 7 week old.

9. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

We will keep him and you all in prayer.

10. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

It`s hard to know what to say in a time like this just take it one day at a time enjoy every second with him and keep the faith you are in my prayers!!!!!

11. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Wow I'm so sorry. That's something in life I'll never understand in this life is seeing little ones suffer. My prayers are with you. It's the worst pain a parent can endure. I pray for Gods comfort on you and your family.

12. lrc1492

lrc1492 Member

Prayers sent.

13. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Results came back for infection and there are no signs so it's something else causing it. Please please please keep praying

14. Whitetailfreak84

Thanks Kurt-ro . He killed this small ten point with
    2 colostomy bags and Cather in with crossbow out
    Of ground blind. I ll have to say he won't give up what
    He likes to do or give up his battle. Couldn't imagine how ya
    Feel . Don't give up no matter what the results turn out.
    Lil guys in the hands of the best taxi of all the man upstairs.

Attached Files:

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Kurt. I wish you all the best in your time of need and hope it works out for the best.

16. Prayers are with you and your family. My little girl was born 2 months early and weighed 3 pounds. She spent her first month and a half in the children's hospital. A sick baby definitely pits you on your knees. I hope y'all get some good news soon.

17. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Well everybody Doctor just came in the room and woke us up with good news... Our prayers were heard and answered. His blood count went from 350 up to 1400 in 5 hours, which is unheard of!!! Only explanation for this in my opinion is the man upstairs.

They also added " I don't know what's going on, but it looks as if he was never even sick"

His throwing up has stopped. The fever he has had since birth has just disappeared and he is laying here with all smiles.

We are redoing test first thing in the morning just too double check, if everything turns out normal we get to have thanks giving dinner at home.

THANK ALL OF YOU WHO PRAYED!!
    This has been a miracle for our family!
    Please keep doing so that the test results in the morning will all come back good as well!
    From my family to yours
    We love you all

18. Artie mags

Artie mags New Member

Wow was just reading this and praying. Good to see he is ok.Godbless!

19. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

They are back I. The room bright and early. Just took blood waiting on new test results within the next three hours.

This has been nothing but a roller coaster ride of emotions. One minutes we are thinking our child has Leukemia and we are going over our options for that, to the next saying nothing wrong, the back to well there is something wrong just can't out our finger on it.

Just please keep praying and hopefully one of these last right test will have a result that we need.

20. Lizardfeathers

Lizardfeathers Thank you for teaching me through your works...

My prayers are sent to you and your family. I hope everyone around you and your child see God's grace and mercy...