1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

More Whacky customer stories part 2

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Hedhuntr, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Hedhuntr

Hedhuntr Member

So the PITA customer that called every week for a month comes to pickup his deer. Now mind you he's the one who says I don't have the money right now after all the malarkey or asking me if something is wrong and why its taking so long (mind you I was 3 weeks over due on 1 year turn around) This dude is one of those guys that mumbles when he talks and never looks you in the eye. I mean he litterally looks the other way when he talks to you. He's a real winner this one. So he looks at his deer, I pull it off the wall and the first gosh damn thing out of his mouth is "it looked bigger when I shot it" So right off the bat I'm fantasizing HMMMMMMM if I strangle this guy with a lamp cord and hypothetically if I had room in my freezer........ HAHA OK I'm just saying........Then he starts looking for the broad head hole where he shot it and it exited through the brisket and when he couldn't find it he started to get nervous and I had to explane that it was most likely lower and got cut off. I was so relieved when he left I could barely contain myself. A**h%^#........

Wait it gets better! The next guy dropping off went through like 4 of my supplier catalogs and internet pictures and coulnd find one form he liked!!!!!!!!!!Everytime I showed him one he was describing to me he would say nahh and go in another complete direction saying he wants it to be life like. So after all that and an hour he goes you know what I really like the straight full upright! I almost passed out on the floor! Are you kidding me? Then he gets to the door to leave and goes you know what I'll let you know. Again I drifted off to freezer space question in my mind! Two JO's in one night!!!!!

2. quest

quest Member

Utah
    Its that time of year lol.

3. It's all that turkey and pie. I'm telling you....it messes with people's heads!

4. tem

tem Well-Known Member

snorting to much cranberry will do it.

5. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

I get the ones that want a 6 1/2 x 16 deer to have as much swell as possible. They always ask to make the neck as big as possible...I tell them I can make it as big as they want for an extra 200.They ask why so much I say Big replacement capes arn't cheap..Then they say well just make it what ever size it is...Weeds out the crazies..DC

6. Kydeerhunter03

Kydeerhunter03 New Member

I had one that showed me a picture he took of his deer, hes all excited saying his deer has green eyes and thats "rare". Im playing dumb the whole time......i see the pic and its obvious from the flash of the camera.....I just kinda blew it off, then he wants to know if I can put green eyes in his deer!

I lied and said no they dont make any color but brown lol

7. gnccracer291

gnccracer291 New Member

Green eyes lol