1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Aaron Connelly Mule Deer Forms

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Rackmastr, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Hey Guys,

I usually hate these posts, but after killing a 187" buck this past month, I have been scouring the net for pics of some bucks mounted on Aaron's pedestal or wall pedestal forms.

I've mounted on Joe Coombs mule deer forms and do like the look of them, and even have considered the wall pedestal for this mount. After all the good things I've heard about Connelly forms though and their sculpting, I think I'm going to give them a go for this buck.

Considering a wall pedestal but may need to go to the pedestal for sizes depending on what HQ does with sizing on the wall pedestal when its time to mount this guy. He is a big Alberta bruiser and not sure what his cape will measure yet. I'll most likely alter the head and tip it down just a touch to show off the extra points a bit better.

Anyone have any pics of the Aaron Connelly mulie forms they've worked on in the past? Having a hard time finding them using the search or google other than the ones in the catalogue...

Here is the buck for anyone interested...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH........what's it like to live in the land of plenty Rack? ;D Nice mulie!!! I ordered both the wall pedistals and a table pedestal from Aaron.......haven't mounted up the deer yet but do like the look of the forms.

Cheers..........Marco

3. Haha thanks Marco...this buck came from a lot closer to your neck of the woods! Was a dream buck for sure.

Aaron's mulie forms look great, cant wait to see one in person. I have one of his lifesize grizz forms for my grizz, hopefully will put that together sometime over the spring next year!

Look forward to catching up sometime when I'm over that way again.

4. B.S.O'Hare

B.S.O'Hare Member

Nice buck! Here are a couple.

Attached Files:

5. quest

quest Member

Utah
    I think hes got the best mule deer head out there. McKenzie is next than Research some will think different. Aaron's forms are a little big on the necks size past the ears but it looks like you'll have no problem with your cape.

6. bigt46

bigt46 Member

TN
    Great looking mulie !!

7. Syms1919

Syms1919 Member

Nice buck man, hey Marco, whats the shipping costs on shoulder forms the states like? I've just been getting forms from Calgary.