1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

gifted 2 drake whitewings 2 drake oldsquaw

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by fowlhunter, Dec 3, 2013.

1. fowlhunter

fowlhunter New Member

Headed back from NY and have a few birds to gift. I will gift 1 per person only you pay shipping via moneyorder or PayPal(as gift) I may have a fee more when we get back and check thread tomorrow. Please no pm post here and order of post gets birds. Please do not pm asking for any more this is all I have. I will post up here if I find any more nice ones.

Thanks
    Josh

2. H Jr.

H Jr. Member

I will take a Drake Old squaw

3. H Jr.

H Jr. Member

Just let me know your paypal info and how much shipping is to 16625.. Thanks

4. brikster

brikster New Member

I will take an oldsquaw,zip 10998 let me know shipping and paypal

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. Kottejr

Kottejr Member

I would like one of the drake whitewings, zip 54636 Please let me know shipping and paypal info

6. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Just got back on here but I'll take what every you have left.

Thanks
    Rich

Spirit Creek Taxidermy
    9801 Round Table Ct.
    Hillsboro, MO 63050

PH: 314 724 6269

7. fowlhunter

fowlhunter New Member

I'll get info out tomorrow or Thursday for shipping and PayPal info. Headed home right now to unpack and freeze birds. We went with eastcoast waterfowlers and I can not say enough on how the trip went. Got us on the eider,scoter,and squaw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

HI , I would like a gifted drake oldsquaw if you have one left. shipping to 32832. Thank you

9. fowlhunter

fowlhunter New Member

Ok went through birds last night and after everyone got the ones they wanted we had another drake whitewing and a drake black scoter that looks good enough for a mount. These will be the last 2 from this trip.

10. BlueRidgeTaxidermy

BlueRidgeTaxidermy New Member

I will take the black scoter. Shipping to 21911. Thanks.

11. If the Whitewinged scoter is still available, I would really appreciate getting it.Shipping would be to 56334. Thank you,

12. fowlhunter

fowlhunter New Member

OK here is everything and i will be sending pms. I had a problem with one oldsquaw so waiting to hear from one guy. If i have any back outs Ill make a new thread and back to first come first serve

H Jr.-oldsquaw
    birkstr- Whitewing? due to oldsquaw hiccup
    kottejr-whitewing
    richmo-whitewing
    eternal life taxidermy-black
    danielb-whitewing if birkstr backs out

13. Little late to the party, but if you any oldsquaw left, please add me to the list.

How did you like hunting out of that Bankes layout? I'm a traditional pumpkinseed layout hunter myself, but if I was planning to hit the east coast, that Hercules is the way to go! Good bunch of guys you hunted with, also have some great decoys!

Congrats on the successful hunt.

Marshmonster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. fowlhunter

fowlhunter New Member

That banks layout is nice. Very stable as 2 guys could stand in it. I have a MLB classic and a UFO for lake Erie and the banks is just a bit less roomy as the UFO. he said he went with the banks because of the size and safety for the tides. I hunted with a guide. Steve at eastcoast waterfowlers on long island was awesome. Great guy and put us on the birds. Decoys are ureaduck I believe. Only issue is the bills break off of them easy from what Steve was saying