1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Value of a whitetail rack

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Major, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Major

Major New Mexico.....Not much different than the old one

Can any of you whitetail pro's give me a value for a 202" whitetail rack? It's a very typical rack, has split eye guards. Just extremely massive. It's in pretty good shape. Needs just a touch of color, since it was killed in 1948 in Iowa. I bought it off an ol' gal who made a lamp out of the old mount...it was pretty impressive. She drilled a hole and jammed a pole through the middle of the head and wired that puppy up. I cut the rack off, and plan to do something with it.....

I could tell you pretty close on a mule deer, but these whitetails are like foreigners over here.

Gracias in advance.....

Robert Major

2. Major

PS....sorry if this has been covered before. I didn't search the archives. So don't yell at me.

3. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Since it has a hole in it, it's only value is $20.00 bucks so Ill go ahead and take it off your hands. LOL
    Oh sorry you said Whitetail pro's my bad!

4. Major

Here's the buck...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Major

Geno, I bondo'd the hole up really pretty for you. Good as new!

6. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Dang it Robert, ol Wyatt is growing up fast. He is ready to be put on the payroll. .

7. Major

Little turd has earned enough money to buy his own RC helicopter for Christmas. Pretty hard worker for 6 years old......