1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mule deer cape needed

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by rarestjewels, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Need to try and match the color on this one, green, salted, or tanned ok, but need pictures.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ADR930L using Tapatalk

2. Size? I have two nice capes now at the tannery. One is cut extra long for a ped mount.

3. Have 2 one raw 1 tanned call 308 534 4555

4. traker_2005

traker_2005 New Member

I have a mule deer cape. It's tanned and ready to mount. It won't let me attach the pictures. I can send them to your email or text them to you. Let me know. 208-589-1533

5. skinner 12

skinner 12 Member

Just put one on the net the other let meknow day , take a look at it dry tanned

6. 20" give or take, mainly need to match color and hair length, this buck is really brown/tan

Wild Heritage Taxidermy

7. He had two offers at the start never replied is he going to waste every ones time

8. Barry no offense but... You posted that you had 2 capes, no sizes, no reference to being a good color match, no pictures, and no price.... That is wasting my time.

Wild Heritage Taxidermy

9. Dave I will forward the pictures to my client if he approves it what is the price?

Wild Heritage Taxidermy

10. Dave, thanks for the pictures, my client wants me to try and find one that is more brown/blonde.

Wild Heritage Taxidermy