1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

You guys check this one out for me

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by lance casselman, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Here's one I just mounted up. He is all scarred up. Still super wet so I got the eyes looking a little sleepy looking right now but hows he look?

2. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Re: You guys check thos one out for me

I can honestly say I don't see a single issue.

3. Re: You guys check thos one out for me

Lmfao I don't guess so!!!

Attached Files:

4. This my second experience with earliners and I gotta say I absolutely love them. My boss like tho bonding method. I am gonna be trying to talk him into switching to earliners!!!!

5. Here's a few more pics of him almost dry what do y'all think.

Attached Files:

6. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Muscles eyes ears etc all look good just the scares are turn off for me.. I like a clean looking mount

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

The muscle detail should not have lines in the valley, almost like you took your fingers or a tool and put lines in the hair. I am not talking about the scars, the neck muscles have lines, deer do not have lines, I got busted at a show once for putting lines in the hair to show detail.

8. Thanks Kurt and I agree I don't care for the scars myself. Mr t you nailed it. Its a hard habit to break lol I ran my finger down the lines. The next day I thought about it and I said oh hell and got out the grooming brush and tried like crazy to brush it out. They aren't as noticeable today but you can still see them. I'm glad he's not a competition mount. This is my second buck done completely alone.