1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Antler replicas?

Discussion in 'Molding and Casting' started by Bionicrooster, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Bionicrooster

Bionicrooster New Member

Does anyone know someone on the East Coast who does Antler Replicas? I have a large non-typical I wanted to get replicated, it sdcores over 250 B&C. It was found dead.
    Heres a picture of the rack:

[​IMG]

2. Terry Vining

Terry Vining last photo together

Mi
    Hi Luke. When you stoped e-mailing on making replicas, I thought you might have sold the antlers. I'm sure you will find someone on the East Coast. Take care.

3. TrailsEnd

TrailsEnd Don't forget the elderly, the young and disabled

Luke,
    Go onto ebay and lookup the store Trophy Rack Reproductions
    Chuck

4. Luke,

Send them to Terry. One of the best you will find. Distance from home doesnt matter. Quality does.

5. Bionicrooster

Bionicrooster New Member

Thanks guys, Terry I didn't sell them, just put them on the back burner for awhile as I have been very busy of late.... I was curious to see if there were any east coaster's where I could drop off the rack myself so I didn't have to worry about insuring it and what not.
    Luke

6. Terry Vining

Terry Vining last photo together

Mi
    Luke, I don't know of a replicator near you. You could contact the Maryland taxidermy assoc.. There is a link to them in the upper right of this page. Click on "Associations" and you will find them.
    Terry

7. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

i have used some of the replicas from ebay seller - very well dont

8. Bryan@localline2.com

[email protected] New Member

Hi Luke, Give me a call 217-375-4239 or my cel 217-304-1322. Thanks Bryan

9. I agree with Doug, send them to Terry he does great work. I bought two sets from him at the Michigan show and they looked awesome. Mark www.natures-reflection.com

10. NICKYG

NICKYG "IS IT ALIVE, OR WAS IT MOUNTED BY GLORIOSO?"

I only know of one of the best on the West Coast---ERICH CARTER!!!

11. Lane Rickman

Lane Rickman Guest

I found a single shed that I am interested in getting replicated in a mirror image so that I can create a display mount. Is this possible? I would appreciate a business contact name if anyone has the information. I'm located in Tampa Florida, but am willing to send the shed anywhere to get this done...if it can be.

Thanks

Lane Rickman - [email protected]

12. htc

htc New Member

I have seen Eric Carters and he is good, he even made a vidoe that WASCO has.

13. luke i would be more than happy to replicate those antlers for you i am in wisconsin. i was taught by probabaly the best replicator in the business jack comp of west virginia. here is my e-mail [email protected]

14. Bionicrooster

Bionicrooster New Member

Thanks Todd, but I decided to go with Marshel Rey from pinchbackreproductions. I talked with alot of people and got many offers and Marshell not only offered me a great deal but he also was the best guy to talk to and was very helpful.

15. thats good to hear and good luck with it its a beautiful set of antlers

16. Jay

Jay Guest

17. KJ

KJ Guest

David,
    there's a guy in Utah that is the best antler sculptor on the planet. He matched a couple big sheds for me and was very reasonable. Email me if interested, I'll get you his info.

18. Roadkill

Roadkill Jackalopes are Real !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are still looking, give Shoot me an Email. I can Replicate them, I am in Utah though. It is a ways off.