1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Good Dealings with Dennis Harris and The Artistry of Wildlife

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Nathan, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

Just wanted to report on my recent dealings with Dennis Harris and The Artistry of Wildlife. Dennis recently completed and shipped me a mount of a blackbuck which I took in Texas back in late February. The work was not only impeccable, but spectacular in all aspects, from anatomy, to balance and composition. I have always been leery of dealing with taxidermists who are too far away to drive to in order to pick up my mounts, due to the beating that shipping companies tend to put on taxidermy shipments. True to form, the shipping company managed to bash a corner of the crate which Dennis shipped my mount in. Due to the quality of the crating, my mount was more than adequately protected from the shipping gorillas, and arrived in perfect shape. The turnaround time was also excellent, being well short of what one could expect for work of this quality. I can't say enough for the care and the quality that Dennis puts into his work. It was the second piece that he has done for me, and they are both show stoppers. I would not hesitate to recommend his work to anyone. Thank you, Dennis.

2. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Thank you for letting me loose on it. without restrictions !
    Here is the Black buck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking forward to that Kudu you want !
    Thanks
    DENNIS