1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pittsboro NC, January 2014 Taxidermy Evening Class

Discussion in 'Training' started by Aaron H, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Aaron H

Aaron H foxfiretaxidermy.com

I'm offering my "Introduction To Taxidermy" class starting about the middle of January. It will run 6 weeks, 2 evenings a week plus 2 daytime classes. Each class is about 3 hours. That's 14 class meetings total.

This is an observation class aimed at beginners or those with minimal experience in taxidermy. During the class you will see preperation and mounting of a fish, bird, lifesize mammal and a deer shoulder mount. Also tanning and some other common projects done in commercial taxidermy.

Cost of the session is $175.00 and space is very limited, 4-6 students maximum.

Exact days and schedule will be set soon but I'm thinking it will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:00- 9:00pm with 2 morning classes during the 6 weeks to be Saturday or Sunday depending on student preferences.

All classes will be held at the studio of Fox-fire Taxidermy, a full-time shop located at Pittsboro NC.

Questions???? email [email protected] or 919-545-0338 www.foxfiretaxidermy.com