1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week for December 15, 2013

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Attached Files:

2. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

3. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

4. silverbuck

silverbuck New Member

Very nice Jena,Steve your stuff is so good I know you don't find time to go out and hunt yourself !!!! Beautiful work !!! 8)

5. MITCHELL4

MITCHELL4 New Member

My customer had his son harvest his first Deer (bottom left) and he was able to harvest his biggest deer to date (top right) out of the same stand during the same hunt.
    His son wanted to do both on the same piece and his dad called me after they left my shop and said can we do this for his Christmas present?
    He told me he had to take his wife out of state for a cancer check up and should be gone a bit.
    I took this as an opportunity to go ahead and mount the dads as a present from us to him to maybe see a smile on his face during such a melancholy time with his wife's conditions during the holidays.
    Merry Christmas, and God bless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attached Files:

6. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Well done ; MITCHELL4 ;)

7. MITCHELL4

MITCHELL4 New Member

Re: Re: Game Head of the Week for December 15, 2013

Thanks Verne

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. Awesome Mitchell hope it makes the Son shine through for that family this Christmas

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. Steven...glad to see you posting again. Best of the best! Smooth like butter. Down the road-

10. buckman170

buckman170 Member

Steven, I hope I get the honor of having you mount a buck for me someday. Your work is just breathe taking!

11. bbt17

bbt17 New Member

GreAt job everyone love your work Steven this is a girls first buck with a bow on a curious alert from revolution.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Kydeerhunter03

Kydeerhunter03 New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. SHERMAN

SHERMAN New Member

Mitchell that piece is awesome, they will be pleased for sure. Steven your work is top notch as always...