1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any one have pics of an AGRESSIVE Whitetail mount?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Bucksmith, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Bucksmith

Bucksmith Member

on our farm in IL we had a bully buck that was 5.5 yrs old and his rack wasnt much and I elected to pass him this november and filmed him at 5 yds on the decoy. He put on a show like ive never seen and my good buddy couldnt believe I passed him. He went back to that stand and killed him days later! lol....long story short is he came in and was so aggressive and postured with hair stood up , ears pinned, drooling and made 3 scrapes by the decoy before letting out a snort wheeze that would sent chills up ur spine! all on video. Im mounting this buck for him and he wants him as aggressive as could be and im curious to see some of your mounts and forms used to achieve this. Please post any aggressive bucks you have!

Thanks,
    Buck

2. turkeyshooter

turkeyshooter Member

Here is one: http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,355102.0.html

3. Kydeerhunter03

Kydeerhunter03 New Member

not the best picture angle but here is one...

[​IMG]

4. Geez!!! After reading your story I thought maybe this one would be appropriate.....

(Sorry, Couldn't help it)

Attached Files:

5. My customers hope and my goal was to make this moun[​IMG]t aggressive. I don't know if i really got him looking mad,maybe just a little annoyed[​IMG]

6. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I've got one I'm working on now...will post in a few days when I do the finish work.