1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Best category to warn others of a dead beat taxidernist?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Cecil, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

In regards to lack of payment months past due and repeated excuses? It's in regards to fish but wasn't sure if it should be in the fish category, taxidermy industry, for sale or what. I do know this individual also sells capes.

Or would it be unprofessional to expose this individual? For all I know this individual may already have a bad reputation.

And yes I know I should not have sent anything without payment. Lesson learned.

2. HAPP

HAPP Active Member

Cecil, I have no mercy for a person who does not live up to his spoken word. Exposing a deadbeat is NOT unprofessional in my eyes.
    Best of luck and may you have a happy ending to this.

3. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

I agree, expose them. I would think that would go in the buyer and seller section but not sure. Moderator??

4. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

I did that with several fish to one taxidermist and it really almost made me quit...as of this time I no longer take in wholesale. Except from one friend in PA....I was disappointed, more than anything. It took me outing who it was on Facebook here and a local hunting site for him to pay up and two years later.

5. I think you should expose them on this forum and others including the good dealings bad dealings forum. Cut, copy, paste and cover them all

6. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The "Buyers and Sellers" category at http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html is the appropriate place for this type of posting.

7. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Thanks Ken. Will do. I'm here so infrequently I didn't even notice you added that category!