1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Donnie C. has passed away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Richard B, Dec 23, 2013.

1. He was the one person that went to the lengths of the earth to get the hunt of a lifetime apparatus from that scumbag Johnny Allen a few years back. He made countless visits to try and get it for the LOVE of the kids. Truly a great man. Quiet and God loving to the core.

2. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Oh my gosh im so stunned!!! :'( I so enjoyed reading Donnie's post and looked up to him for his openness and moral family values. Donnie you will be missed. Hopefully his family will get to read all the kind things that are being said and know we will miss him too. I urge everyone to keep his family in there prayers, Stop and think of yourself in this place and hug you family, call your friends and even find a kind word to say about those that may drive you nuts. With a sad heart I wish you farewell Donnie, while we all argue here sometimes we are a lot like family.
    If anyone wants to take up a collection pm me I will be happy to chip in.

Will

3. quest

quest Member

Utah
    Thats very sad news. I didn't know him but had a friend that look alot like him growing up. Prayer for his family sent.

4. Unbelievable... My condolences to his family. An incredibly tough thing for anyone to handle.

5. Richard B

Richard B Well-Known Member

Donations can be made to
    Marsha Collier Benefit Account
    First Financial Bank of Brock
    Fm 1189 Brock Tx 76087
    817-598-2650

6. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Such a horrible tragedy.....god bless his family and may Donnie rest in peace...

7. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

Totally shocked to learn this. Donnie will be missed and I agree Dux....although we all get after it we are a family. I pray for his family and friends as we have lost a good friend. May God bless those close to him and let us all be mindful that we are promised nothing in this life short of leaving it. With a heavy heart I wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Tim

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Oh my....so sad...so sorry to hear this. Donnie was a man among men. I got to spend time with Donnie when I taught a class at Micheal's a couple of years ago. We spent a couple nights together at Micheal's and really got to know each other. He was a very good man. This is so tragic. Donnie was always one of the first in line to help someone. Hardly a benefit ever came along that Donnie didn't make himself a part of. So kind and thoughtful of a man he was. Truly he will be missed by many, and as someone else said, we've lost a member of our family.

Prayers for his wife and family.

God Speed Friend.

9. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Lost for words. I spent several days with Donnie in Oklahoma and we spent hours talking every day. Donnie would come over by me and pull up a chair and neither one of would move all day long. Any time I needed anything in Texas he was always one of the first people to help out. At one time we had some horrible problems with a taxidermist in Texas concerning HOAL. Donnie would drive down there on his own and multiple times trying to catch the guy at home to get our kids trophies back. Every time you talked to him, it was always about just doing what was right and moral. Donnie would never ask anyone for anything and would always be one of the first to jump up and volunteer to lend a hand. Although it is a great loss to his family and our taxidermy family, I have no doubts where this man is now. I can promise you that if there was anyone that ever deserved to be in Heaven, that this man ranks to the top of the list. You will be missed my friend and I consider myself blessed for knowing you and being able to share time together. Prayers and condolences to his family and friends. :'(

10. The world has lost friend to all , A father and a husband . Im truly at a place where the words cant be enough . God bless them and keep them . Mark c

11. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

Sorry to hear news like this , prayers go out to his family and friends

12. Sorry to hear about this, my condolences to the family...

13. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Thanks.

14. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Prayers for the family , R.I.P.

15. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

My condolences go out to his family. What a tragedy! Rest in Peace Donnie. You will be missed around here for sure.

16. RIP Donnie. We all lost a good man.

Bruce

17. Speachless. Always enjoyed reading his posts. There's gonna be one helluva collective artists group in Heaven this year. Prayers and condolances to his family.

18. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Just awful. Rest in peace Donnie.

19. skinitall

skinitall Member

GA.
    I just saw this post. So tragic and very sad. Thoughts are with his family at this time of year. Truly sucks.