Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Richard B, Dec 23, 2013.
That's horrible. Sorry to hear.
Dear God, please take care of our friend and watch over his family. May he rest in peace.
Our Condolences to his family and prayers sent.
Such a terrible tragedy. my prayers to his family.
Terrible news, prayers sent to the family.
So sorry to his family Always seems to be this time of year the worst things happen.
I did not personally know Donnie, but enjoyed reading his posts. My condolences to his family.
Very sad news to hear, prayers sent to the family. RIP Donnie
OMG how awful. I enjoyed his posts here, just a regular guy like most of us. So sad.
Information about donations for the family can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/chad.worrell
I have copied the post for Chad Worrell's Facebook page below for people who don't have Facebook.
Brock lost a great man this morning. Donnie Collier passed away in a house fire early this morning. The rest of the family were able to reach safety, but they lost everything in the fire. We don't know where to start in the wake of a tragedy like this, but I wanted to put some information out there in case you wanted to help. There has been a home generously offered to put a roof over their head. We need to furnish the home and get clothes for Marsha and the kids. Below is a list of contact information and what they gave me for sizes.
Clothes: please drop off clothes at the Brock Volunteer Fire Department or Brock Methodist Church. Below are sizes:
Kason (age 6) boys pants and shirt 8-10
Zach (18) sm med shirt jeans 30 x 32
Tyler (17) lg men's shirt 32 x 36 pants
Skyler (13) med shirt. Terri said she has jeans for skyler.
Please contact me at (940)231-8467 if you have furniture you would like to donate. They are moving into an empty house. Extra dishes, linens, towels, etc. will be needed as well.
Monetary donations are being accepted at First Financial Bank in Brock for the Collier family as well.
Please keep the entire family in your prayers.
Very Sorry to hear the news. Never met him but we Pm'd back and forth a bunch. Damn life is fragile.
I did not get on line last night, Only was getting on line tonight to tell my friends merry Christmas. The first thing i see is Donnies pic on the home page. As a lot of you know Donnie was a regular contributor to the taxnet bar. We had become friends through a make believe place. I am heart broken to learn of this tragedy. Donnie my friend You brought a smile to my face most every night. I know I speak for Ron B, Livebucks, Megan, Lizard, & Richard We are proud to call you or friend. We will miss you !
So tragic, what a loss. May God bless him and his family.
So sorry to hear. Prayers sent for all of his family and friends.
Very Very sad
Buckfever's bar and lounge thread has really become my late night comic relief "show". Though I rarely post there, I would tune in to see what they were all going on about...always got a laugh out of it and Donnie was usually part of the reason why.
I saw the story tonight on the Dallas/Fort Worth news...so tragic...my prayers are with his family.
So sorry to hear this terrible news, prayers sent
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app
So sad to hear this bad news. Prayers are sent to his family. Rest in peace Donnie.
I found this news story on the tragic fire
By CHRISTIN COYNE
A Parker County man was found dead early Monday morning after his home caught fire overnight and he was unable to escape.
Other residents got out of the double-wide mobile home on Lazy Bend Estates Road unharmed when smoke alarms in the house alerted them to the blaze shortly before 4 a.m., according to Parker County Fire Marshal Shawn Scott.
The residents who escaped the house did an accountibility check outside when they realized the homeowner was missing.
Family members broke the windows of the master bedroom in an attempt to go back in and find the man but couldn’t do so because of the smoke and heat, according to Scott.
When firefighters arrived on scene, the house was fully involved in fire and a portion of the roof had already collapsed, according to Brock-Dennis VFD Chief Travis Scrimshire.
Firefighters attempted a rescue but were unable to do so because the fire had progressed too far, Scott said.
The fire started in the living area of the home, near the entrance to the master bedroom, where the man’s body was found, and possibly cut off his exit point, according to Scott.
Investigators are looking at a couple of possible causes.
There was a fire in the fireplace, Scott said, adding that he believes it is more likely that the house fire started as a result of a heat lamp being used under the home to keep the pipes from freezing over the past couple weeks.
“It seems like it’s those little things that we get complacent about,” Scott said. “Leaving the heat lamps on ... we seem to have a lot at this time of year, the unintended fires. Those things we can’t get complacent about. We have to be on our toes all the time to prevent these kind of tragedies.”
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office had not released the man’s name Monday afternoon but neighbors identified the man as Donnie Collier.
Brock-Dennis VFD, along with Millsap, Lipan, Greenwood and Cool-Garner fire departments, responded to the fire.
What a shame to hear I always enjoyed his posts he was very kind to all!!! Prayers are sent for his family