1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Donnie C. has passed away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Richard B, Dec 23, 2013.

1. adkgirl

adkgirl Active Member

I am soooo sorry. Thoughts and prayers sent to his family.....

2. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Very sad to hear this. My prayers to his family

3. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

I have no words to express how I feel about this. This is unbelievably sad.
    I never net him in real life but truly counted him as one of my friends. How could something like this happen to suh a great person? I'm lost....

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Godspeed Donnie. You and your family did not deserve this and at the holiest time of year. We need pray God relieve the pain in many a heart this Christmas.

5. So very sad. Prayers sent to his family and friends.

6. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

So sad to hear. Very hard anytime but especially now. Sympathies to the family.

7. buckcrazy

buckcrazy New Member

Very sorry to hear this.. Prayers for his family

8. fltrn

fltrn Member

Very sorry to hear.

9. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

he seemed like a super nice guy...very sorry for the loss

10. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I never knew him, but could tell from his posts that we would hit it off right away. A good man for sure...God bless his family and help sent to hopefully get his family back on track.

11. I'll be thinking of his family and friends.

12. Never had the privilege of meeting Donnie in person but chatted a time or two on here. I guess the one thing that always struck me about him is that big, warm smile on his photo. That always told me he was a good man.

Heartfelt condolences to his family....God speed Donnie.

13. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

A very sad loss, condolences to Donnie's family..

14. Dangitboy

Dangitboy Member

I am so sorry to hear of this. I got to know Donnie several years ago at the Texas show. He loved life, his friends, and his family. I know he will be deeply missed. He was a good hard working man. My condolences to the family.

15. So sorry to hear,... I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him on quite a few occasions, a good solid man. My prayers will be with his family tonight.

16. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Sorry to hear prayers sent

17. This really makes you stop and think about how precious life really is. Here one second and gone the next. May God Bless his family in this time or sorrow.

John Griffith

18. Wow, I been out of the loop on here for quiet some time but Donnie stayed in contact and we were to get together for lunch after the 1st of the year. If you knew Donnie at all you loved the man. A true honest humble heart is a hard thing to find these days and Donnie had just that. What a great loss to all communities that Donnie was a part of here on earth. Congratulation to you Donnie on the community you are now a part of. You will be sincerely missed my friend but I'll see ya in a bit.
    Prayers for all of Donnie's family and friends.

19. I am so sad to hear this.

20. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow, I am just seeing this. I didn't know him personally, but he was always on here and helping if he could. He seemed like a really nice guy. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, very sad news.