1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Holidays!! The 5th Annual Anglers Artistry Free Christmas DVD 12/24!/13!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

To all the Fishheads Around the world please enjoy this years 24 hour free showing of one of the instructional DVD's I hope this year bring you all great opportunities filled with some of the best experiences life has to offer! Know that I thank you one and all for the love and the support in the efforts I make it means more then I ever could express in words. This is the only life you have so be car full with it and the lives of others! What you do today will effect someone in a good way or in away that may not be what you want tomorrow so be kind to one another and share the best you have to offer someone!

Work hard this year and stay health as this is key!

I hope you enjoy the Annual Anglers Artistry Free Christmas DVD this year! It will begin around midnight and will go for at least 24 hours. After midnight EST go to the www.anglersartistry.com and look in the Best Sellers section for the Free Christmas DVD showing. Click on it and follow the directions of watch the how to for the free download!

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ know that you are loved by at least one and undoubtably so many more! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Rick Krane

2. hambone

hambone Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it Rick, I hope I can figure out how to open your present, thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

3. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

It will be very easy this year to open it and watch the DVD. Chris Zecco has made it very easy with a video tutorial if needed on the free page it self. We all here juts went through the ordering press to assure that it will be straight forward and even Rick could do it ;D

On behalf of all of us here Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4. brelo

brelo Winchester

Thank You & Merry Christmas!!!

5. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

Always look forward to wrapping gifts to you videos. Thank you and Merry Christmas...

6. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Thank you and Merry Christmas

7. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Thank you Mr. Krane! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

8. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Rick...
    Very much enjoyed the vid!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya ;)

9. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

That Sockeye is spectacular...thanks Rick and Happy Hollidays

10. Thanks Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Really enjoyed the video Rick. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and Kathy

12. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

WOW. this was a great video to watch to wrap presents. Loved it. Hope everyone on here got to watch. Merry Christmas Rick and hope all is well. Have a safe holiday... Jay

13. JE

JE Well-Known Member

A great gift gift Rick, a big thank you.
    And I hope you and your family and staff have a happy Christmas and a great 2014
    John

14. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I hope a lll had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time with family and friends! It is my pleasure to be able to share the Annual DVD showing I really enjoy this time of the year! I'm so personally happy that it was enjoyed by so many! Thank you for taking the time time to watch The Sockeye Dvd and for also taking the time to say thanks you the is the greatest of all gifts for me!

God Bless and have a safe rest of the week!

My Best

Rick Krane

PS I think it will run until noon time today EST. Thanks again!

15. Hey Rick your site says it's not excepting payments from this region. Is that why I can't veiw it?

16. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

Randy this is Kathie I call Chris? I just checked it and it is working fine on our end but I'll check with Chris and let you know.

17. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

Randy got a fix for you I'll PM you.

Update Randy all you have to do is continue to check out. It says that because it is free until Noon time. Apparently it is a default when Rick makes it a free viewing. Just continue to check out them walk through the download part. Merry Christmas Kathie

18. That was great and thanks so much. for your help. Merry Christmas

19. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Just watched that one Rick. You are truly an amazing artist. Thank you for your free viewing, now I have to buy it ;) Merry Christmas to you and Kathy and the rest of the folks up there.

20. Thanks Rick.