1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Good transaction Gary Weir

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by dozier, Dec 26, 2013.

1. dozier

dozier New Member

I purchased a lifesize whitetail from Gary Weir . The deer was exactly as described . Shipped properly insulated to my door . Thanks Gary . I appreciate you going out of your way to get me a good cape .

2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

now he just needs to pay back everyone he owes on here

3. GW6111

GW6111 New Member

I believe I owe one person on here. That is Carl from New Jersey. And I owe him $150, which will be taken care of next week. I just love how everybody tries to start shit on here. Have a wonderful day!

4. jeff c

jeff c Member

ny
    you have owed him since aug. ? I cant believe anyone on here has bought from you unless you shipped it before payment. But hopefully you have changed your ways and will make things right and never give anyone the bs you have in the past....

5. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Gary, they didn't start the crap on here. You did by ripping them off to begin with. So don't try to play the "poor innocent me" card. You have to live with what you have done to others on here.

6. GW6111

GW6111 New Member

Guess I should've just left this alone, I see it does no good. I'm trying to do right. Guess time will prove it. So u guys have fun with the post, it's a shame that even a good post about me, has to get shredded into a bad one, but hey I guess I deserve it.

7. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Purchased some items from GARY - giving him another chance and items were very nice overall.

8. jeff reeves

jeff reeves New Member

I too just bougt a cape from Gary. Shipped on the day he said he would and arrived here 3 days later.
    Nice cape, and thank you Gary.
    Jeff

9. CROALLGAME

CROALLGAME Member

Still hasn't squared up with me. Where else would you expect someone to post their results with transactions gone wrong On TaxiNet !!!!! Maybe UTUBE . Come on dude I have been more than fair.

10. GW6111

GW6111 New Member

I'm sending your money today