1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Field2Forever is out standing in his field!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by old60furs, Jan 4, 2014.

1. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

Well, he may not be a farmer but Tim sure impressed me with our first transaction. Cat is ready to ship on Monday and he committed to it and sent the paypal quicker than that kitty cat could have blinked its eye!! Now that is quick!!

All of my buyers are great and I need to post more good stuff on them but they are so known for their greatness that I do not their head to get so big it blows up.

First dealing with Tim, Field2forever, but won't be the last as long as I can find him some super pretty critters!

2. FIELD2FOREVER

FIELD2FOREVER The more I learn, The more I don't Know!!

Thanks Marc, it was my pleasure, looking forward to getting that cat! Please let me know if you get any more your looking to sell this year.

3. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

Hope the pretty cat does not get out of the box before it arrives, I put a lot of tape on the box but he was pretty mad about the whole thing. Hopefully he will freeze up before he gets there! haha

You are great to deal with and the cat is a super critter. I will let you know if I get anything special like that one!

Thanks