1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone ever feel like throwing stuff?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Justin, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I am just wondering if I am the only one that has days like that?Today it was nothin inparticular just every little thing irritated the hell out of me!I was fleshing a deer and a fly kept landing on my face,drove me freakin CRAZY!It took me 30 minutes to finally kill it.Seems like on days like this I tend to curse more and cut too many holes!Anyone else get this way or am I headed to the looney house?

2. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    many times i have walk out of the shop for the same stupid things, sometimes we just have to vent lol

maybe i should take up drinking again

3. Part of being alive brother. Michael P will do the same thing to you as that fly. Drive you crazy.

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Sorry Justin but you're completely normal :D I have (in the past ;) ) been known to to throw form's i've had trouble with right out the door. The two nosy secretaries next door would be peering out the door to see what's coming next LOL

That's one good thing about Taxi.net, it can save you money by venting on here. I've mounted two muledeer today & am gonna get on here now & p!ss off Darrell so i'll be motivated to mount my third ;D

5. rocky don

rocky don the best collie that walks the earth!!

ohh so you threw the fallow deer form that you were shaving out the door micheal?
    man i would have to if it would have messed my ac unit!!

6. MP were you able to get those topless pics of Becky loaded on your computer?

7. michael p.

Yep, i'll post them tonight!!

8. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Now how the heck did I get drug into this post???

Justin, I know those days all too well, and today is no exception. Unlike MP though, I usually stab the heck out my forms. I did throw a staplegun one day that wasn't working. That was about 7 years ago, guess what, it started working and is still working, LOL.

9. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Yeah, your alright man. One time while fleshing, things weren't going well and I cut some holes. The CD player in my shop started to skip and I freaked and stomped it into the floor. Later on I felt like an ass when my shop had no tunes and I had to replace it. I've also been known to throw just about anything I can get my hands on when I'm pissed. Sometimes it makes me feel better, and other times, like the above mentioned incident, I have wished I would have stopped and took a deep breath and calmed down. ;D

10. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I used to routinely throw air brushes til I got my Iwata. Staple guns too.

11. Bagger99

Bagger99 New Member

I go on "Wizard Walks" to relieve all my frustations. I cost to much to throw things.

12. michael p.

No wonder your hubby's quiet Becky.....he's scared you'll O.J. him if he says the wrong thing!!

13. Becky P

Maybe so MP, maybe so. LOL
    No, he's just quiet 'til you get to know him.

14. michael p.

Kinda like the lil'mexican :)

15. TrailsEnd

TrailsEnd Don't forget the elderly, the young and disabled

I had a day like that yesterday. Everyone does.

16. jkidd

jkidd New Member

Justin, I have days like that ALL the time. Just see my avatar. LOL!

17. B KENNEDY

B KENNEDY “THE YOUNG GUN”

OHIO
    I have just started to except that as the norm.

18. THARRIS

THARRIS Member

Kinda what I was thinking ,you guys don't do that everyday?

19. Becky P

Nah, just every other day, LOL.

20. Today is much better.I haven't thrown one thing! So far!!!!!