1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A BIG Thank you to Ken Edwards and Michael Vaden!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by jason, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jason

jason Active Member

Thank you Ken for your approval t use "taxi.net member" on the shirts for Donnie C's family and to Mike to reaching out to him on my behalf. Also they were kind enough to pin it to the top of the for sale category. $10 of EVERY shirt is going to his family. Message/call me to order.

Jason

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Good deal. Now if we could only get everyone to follow the rules and not post comments on your ad, we would be golden! That aside, what I nice gesture on your part to offer this. I guess if theyre going to bump a sale ad, thats the one to do it to!!!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

So Grummpy can't sell a Foxpro, and Pacwest can't sell a rifle because they are not as Taxidermy related as a shirt?...........OK????????

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

A close friend and taxinet member dies suddenly, and fellow members want to make money to help the family...vs...some of you may need to wait a bit longer for Ken to set up a sub category for all of you to sell items not deemed as directly taxidermy related...for free, I might add. Yes. you are correct.

5. jason

jason Active Member