1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Employment needed

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Double D Taxidermy, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Double D Taxidermy

Double D Taxidermy Remember to drink upstream from the herd!!!!

Hello, I'm in search for employment in taxidermy industry. I current own & operate a small shop in central Texas and just ended my third year of business. I'm a 2011 graduate of Central Texas School of Taxidermy (6week course) and a 2012 graduate of Central Texas School of Taxidermy(advanced habitat course). I could or can relocate if terms are correct. I would like to find a reputable shop to work at, continue my knowledge & gain more experience but at the same time continue to build my business/clientele. I understand this will be hard however I'm up for the challenge. I am looking for full time employment 5 days a week, as I have a family I would like to see on the weekends. If anyone has or knows of anything please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or at 979-204-0307. Pictures of my work can be emailed upon request. THANK YOU!

2. Double D Taxidermy

Double D Taxidermy Remember to drink upstream from the herd!!!!

Bump! I'm still in search for employment, if anyone out there has anything please let me know