1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great dealings with Bob Jungman

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by FF/Birdman, Jan 11, 2014.

1. FF/Birdman

FF/Birdman Well-Known Member

These last few days I have had the opportunity to have dealings with Mr Bob Jungman.. Bob is from California and a member of this forum. Many others on this forum have had dealings with him as well. Bob gifted me a beautiful cinnamon teal and also sent me a gorgeous green wing teal as a bonus bird. My dealings with Mr Jungman have been nothing but extraordinary. Bob is a professional, generous and caring person and sacrafices his personal time to help and share with others. Until recently I did not personally know Bob, but he treated me like family. It is hard to find people like him these days. Bob, in closing it was a pleasure dealing with you. It was a win-win situation for me. I not only have 2 beautiful specimens to mount, but more important I am blessed to have a new friend as well. Take care, Paul.

2. madison2014

madison2014 New Member

Your right bob is great has help me many of times great person can't ask for any better person to help new or old taxidermist