1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

HELP....What is wrong with my deer...can we correct the ear?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kkirkemtp, Jan 11, 2014.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Damn Bill, you just got whacked in a drive-by. LOL Guess you're "collateral damage".

2. Beartowntaxi

Beartowntaxi New Member

George, either you are the world's fastest taxidermist or you just don't get very much work, because you post on here at all hours of the day and night. Or maybe Bill is paying you pretty good to comb through all these threads and be his stool pigeon. ;)

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Im a mod, I catch these things. George, when was the last time you and I talked anyway! And that being said, why havent we??? Some friend, with all that time on your hands and all... ;)

4. Riverland

Riverland New Member

Bill I think you need to put up a warning. do not post pics of anyone's work but your own unless you want to start a grease fire. especially if you just got home and realised your deer of a lifetime looks like a drowned rat in your house but did not in the taxidermy shop where it looked like the ten other rats hanging next to it. and now need to know how to fix it for free.

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

The old #$%@r's been in the hospital which he doesn't share and makes his friends worry more......where the hell are you?!

Give him hell.......but do not wish to walk in his shoes.

6. George

No wonder NASA closed the space shuttle program. All the friggin rocket scientists are moving to Alabama to become taxidermists.

7. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

This thread is great needed a good laugh. Isn't Steve-O from Jackass a published author just saying!!

8. pikes peak

pikes peak 2011 deer i mounted

just throwing my 1 1/2 cents in here. but I farted and it really stinks . your thoughts on that George . seeing you have an input on everything lol

9. If you're looking to get a response, you're going to have to come up with something better than that chit. That's kindergarten talk.

10. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

George would just tell him to get his head out of his A$$

11. Beartowntaxi

Beartowntaxi New Member

Now George, having a military background I would think you would know there is more going on there than NASA. I guess I had too much faith in you.

12. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Bud, I havent spoken to George in quite some time, so yeah, Im not well informed. But, I also havent heard from you, either. Evidently Im not in anyones loop lately? Thats where the hell I am, I suppose.

13. pikes peak

yep it was kindergarten talk . just like most ripping on the poor guy when all he wanted was help . get the point of it ?
    enough said !

14. michael p.

The guy didn't want help, he wanted to show his relative how he could help him by ****ing him.... get it blind man?

15. pikes peak

yes he did want help on fixing the ear , you have to be the smartest guy on here I'm betting , when you say he didn't ask for help . it was the header of the post .... get it blind man .lol wow really ? how did you know I read in brail and mount deer that way ? your mind over matter sir . I don't mind . because you don't matter

16. michael p.

Sorry, I stick to my theory. There are true ways you initiate help & this is not one of them. This was a feeble attempt at keeping a relative cheap played under a guise of helping.

17. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

The family member/taxidermist has absolutely NO computer skills and reads at the 3rd grade level....so him joining this forum is by proxy....me.

I think it is great that you are trying to help the handicapped. Maybe you should teach him to read instead of trying to be his crutch. Or would that cost you too much money?

Soooo, your publications aren't selling, your company is in the tank, so your looking to become a millionaire taxidermist. I love the plan.

18. George

So PP, you've been here 2 years, made a total of 14 posts (if the last two are any indication of your total contributions,0 you should really take heed to the last sentence about "mattering".

19. Annnnnnnnnnd there's your response pikes peak. . . Have a good Day!!!!!!

20. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

This post proves positive George's theory that "taxidermists are dumb as a box of rocks on stupid pills " and his second theory "you can't cure stupid " . In this case it includes the brains behind the taxidermist , Joe Hunter.