1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Only unfiniched birds here

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by snowhare, Jan 11, 2014.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

What a yoke this bird of the week , i just start this new topc , because yes i also just place unfinihed birds on there like Igor and many others maby it is just because they like us to be banned here for doing so , this whole forum is going down fast :mad:

And like Igor said deleteme i do not care , i just want to make a statemet here , i do not tollerate this any more,

PS MY LAST POST EVER :-X

SNOWY

2. Last post EVER? I hope not!!

3. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

What on earth happened? The bird section used to be one of the NICE parts of Taxinet.
    I turn my back for a minute and all hell breaks loose. ...... Good grief.
    I hope you reconsider, Snowy.

:(

4. igor

igor Member

I will post here every day. The only pics I have are unfinished birds :)))

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

Igor, I for one LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing your unfinished birds very inspirational for many, for me reminds me of my years at the museum. It would be great to have a what's on Igor's work bench thread!

Thank you Igor!

Mike

6. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Everybody needs to put their big boy (and girl) pants on , keep posting whatever they want, and enjoy the great work from around the world. Who gives a rat's behind if it is a tweetie, duck, or falcon much less finished work or not. This one type of bird is better than another crap is a joke. We are all "bird" people so let's act like it. Great work is great work. IMO

Everyone keep the pictures coming

7. robolson

robolson www.frozeninflight.com

Well said, Duxrus. Igor and Jerome, I love both of your birdworks! I'm confident that pretty soon all this will blow over and everyone will go back to posting bird pics wherever and of whatever they want, as they should. The birds on this forum help inspire me to get through the day at times. :)

8. birdtaxi

birdtaxi Higer Ground taxidermy

9. CR

CR New Member

All of you guys are great artists!!!!!! It would be sad to see something like this ruin all the inspiration you guys give us younger taxidermists. I for one would miss you too snowy, everybody take a deep breath, smile to yourself, and post whatever you want to!!!!!

10. bucktine

bucktine one day closer to retirement...!

...check'in out all the bird post's is how I start my day, everyday..!

11. daniel

daniel New Member

ONLY UNFINISHED BIRDS HERE......isnt that the same as ...WHATS ON YOUR WORKBENCH... ??? ???......i agree with DUXRUS....
    i think we should start a thread called ....IF ITS GOT FEATHER,S..then all would be happy.....come on snowy everybody likes
    looking at your work unfinished...finished..or whatever well i know i do....daniel..dont forget the KILLER WHALE MATE.... :p :p 8)

12. igor

igor Member

Hey Guys,
    Let's not using bad words:( . Everything will go to the normal stream soon. I am sure. And we will have fun 2014 year with lots of birds :).
    Have a great and productive week everyone !

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

13. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

thanks for these words Igor, sounds good out of your mouth,

Rainer